Ranking
Original Post
Soap's Replay Thread
I just want to start off by saying I'm not good..

that being said, here are some tricking replays I made recently.

The poses aren't good on either of them, I know.

CnC is appreciated.
Attached Files
#Soap - Listerine swish.rpl (376.6 KB, 67 views)
#Soap - Zest.rpl (275.6 KB, 47 views)
Bump.

Here's another replay. This one is a spar. The person I was sparring was DJWizard. He's kinda new to sparring, so he's not that good. I liked the stuff I did in the replay, so I decided to put it here.
Attached Files
#Soap - Spar - Dj 2.rpl (521.6 KB, 41 views)
Replays is fairly good. In spar you leave your head open too much. You could argue that in spar it's not about pts and you can take all in the face, but for me some hand or elbow blocks would seem better.

Corks are fine, except that they're low height. That's prob because of gravity, why not try corks in -20 and give them some more air?
I really want to make a comment saying "Soap that flip wasn't clean enough do it again" but it was really good so I cant nice replays there very.....clean (I'm sorry I just have to I hope you understand)

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Replays is fairly good. In spar you leave your head open too much. You could argue that in spar it's not about pts and you can take all in the face, but for me some hand or elbow blocks would seem better.

Corks are fine, except that they're low height. That's prob because of gravity, why not try corks in -20 and give them some more air?

Usually when I spar, I do mainly tricks. And incorporate strikes in the tricks. Which means I can't cover my face at all times, but thanks for the advice.

And I'd rather stay in the normal gravity modes (-30, and -9.82) because that's what the normal is, and it's harder to judge replays with unusual gravity.

Thanks.

Goughy: Which flip exactly? And in which replay? Thanks alot.
the zest - 900 frames left there is a flip where your hands are not used, you just lift them up..

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Okay, so I was messing around and shat this out. I edited it afterwards because I was trying to get a boom instead of a decap, but ended up getting a better looking decap (in my opinion). Let me know which you think is better, and what I can improve on.

As far as the things I know are bad, here is a list:

Arms are stiff
Opener isn't very original

That's all I can think of, so I appreciate your CnC.
Attached Files
Opener wasnt that generic. Next time try using your upper body to.
I promise you the arms weren't stiff