Toribash
Original Post
Brazilian sparring
Hello Community !

Especially the brazilian community this time

I have noticed more and more brazilian people are involved in sparring and I am surprised to see how much some of them are really good in. I was thinking about something some months ago and now I launch it :

I would like to do a sparring video "How we spar in Brazil" ;)

I would like all brazilian people send me replays (I ear today that Lucianowow quit Toribash, I will put him in anyway) to do it.

Sparring and tricking replays.

I let Victor4554 manage people involved (to be sure non-brazilian people don't send me replays, I don't know all of you ;) )

I will begin this video some months later (probably in 3-4 months, I have others projects to do before that).

I haven't any music in head for it, so you can send me links to musics too ;)

Boa sorte a todos !

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I see a great future on this video, my best replays with luciano is a little bit old i made like 10 months ago but it's good

Edit: what kind of music? Time of the video? to send some options of music.

Well i'll put this music just to see if is the correct kind time etc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omTyRPyaG6A

Boa sorte no video (:
Attached Files
Victor- Brrr Spar.rpl (525.8 KB, 23 views)
Victor- Bar Spar (Edit).rpl (1.37 MB, 23 views)
barspar_weapons.tbm (26.4 KB, 16 views)
jisse_sparring_glacier.tbm (16.5 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Victor4554; Sep 30, 2013 at 01:49 AM.
Music as you want, its "your" video ;) All brazilian people can link musics there.

Nice, i was searching luciano public profile and i find, he don't enter in tori like 1 week i send a pm for him and let see if i have an answer, the time to send the replays is 3 or 4 months its very great it's a good time to get an answer from him btw i hope he answer us and then i say to you if he answered
So....
Attached Files
#T_BigHuG V2.rpl (169.2 KB, 30 views)
#T_Brazilian Force.rpl (226.5 KB, 38 views)
#T_BoMbShoK.rpl (304.1 KB, 23 views)
#T_PumPed Up.rpl (182.6 KB, 23 views)
Jao190.rpl (540.5 KB, 22 views)
#T_ComKiller.rpl (523.2 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by TORIITO; Jan 1, 2014 at 07:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Artist. Sometimes.

I talked with baby yesterday and he said he needs to be more prepared, in my opinion he's better than me, but i'll talk more with him about it and convince him to post there but 3 - 4 months is a good time to convince him c;

Edit: Oi Toriito <:
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Looks like u need more replays, i know im not brazilian but can i take part?

No, only brazilian people ;)

Great and hot news mocucha i am talking with nervoso now and he enjoyed this idea of the video probably he'll send some musics and replays (:
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher