Toribash
Original Post
Is it Just me or is B-rad going around flaming people
Read the torigod page the clan talk page and probably some other pages to. I say stop the flamer. to him
Re: Is it Just me or is B-rad going around flaming people
I'm flaming? In the torigod page I was defending javagamer, in the clan talk page I was accusing John7 of spamming and flaming, but then deleted my posts cause I was going out before I got in trouble myself. So if you want to accuse me of flaming, first have some real evidence mkay? At THE VERY MOST I might've been flaming you and/or john7. Not "going around flaming people" as you say it
All knowing
No offense, but I think you started it by bringing up a totally unrelated topic in Abbadon's Goodbye.  Besides, from what I can tell, people are flaming B-Rad, he's just defending me and himself.  He does get a bit carried away, but he's not a flamer.
A flamer would be someone like john7, he goes around starting all the clans for the purpose of flaming noob_reaper (not that I agree with noob_reapers vocabulary).
No offense but i asked if Guru would be a sub division of Torigod because you wanted that i was being nice
Fine, lets go to the ABSOLUTE WORST I could have done. I flamed you and John7. Whoop dee do. I get banned for a day and my karma goes down. I am DEFINETLY NOT "going around flaming people" As you quote in your topic title.

Flaming 2 people is the ABSOLUTE WORST I could have done. I might not even consider it flaming because you called me a douchebag and I was defending myself. You also indirectly called Javagamer a douchebag (when you agreed with juntalis) so I defended him. I think your the flamer.

P.S I don't actually care what your small print says if it is at the bottom of the post and is nearly impossible to see, so when you call me a douchebag and write "lol jk" in such a way that I can't see it, I don't care what it says. Aside from that, just kidding happens to be the worst excuse for anything in the world. Oops I stabbed you with a knife while having a food fight in the kitchen. Hey I was just kidding! You can't blame me for anything now!

By your logic, I can rid myself of any flaming charges by just writing "lol jk" in unbelieveably small print. How interesting
All knowing
Hmmmm.... Oooo nice b-rad yea that is "logic" by your "logic" (not talking about you B-rad)

*Stabs plasm and john7 with a knife* OOPS, jk.... :P

Hi
ya did you know I am B-rads neighbor? Well if you know that you know i did say something called a JOKE Wow I said it Joke
Well we were joking too when we stabbed people right skinnydude? (see how stupidly your logic can be abused? It looks just as stupid when you use it )
All knowing
I agree with Juntalis. We don't want flame wars starting for no reason here.

Keep it in PM so we don't have to see it.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
that is why i am saying stop the flaming

i have been flamed on like 6 different topics in like 3 days