Ranking
Original Post
The Ishi Art Contest

Welcome to the biggest and the first starting event of 2014, the biggest event based on our favorite member of staff, we bring to you the Ishi Art Contest.

Ishi has been known as a favorite staff by many, for his humor, good taste in color, and his unmistakably good looks. He is worshiped by the community of Toribash very much and we plan to take that into consideration with this event, as it is based around our lovable god ishi and the art we will base around him.

: WINNERS :

1st Place:

CxTrXs

2nd Place:

Muur

: Prizes :

- First Place -

+
Void force supplied by ishi himself- w0w

A picture made by ishi according to your requests.

Space on ishi's signature for 1 month
(2 Lines = Anything goes as long as it is deemed acceptable by ishi himself, otherwise feel free to put in what you like)

~ 75Ktc ~

- Second Place -

+

~ 25K ~

: Judges :

Deuteria

Fenris

Fish

Risk

Ryan

ishi

The Deadline for this event is January 22nd, 3 Weeks from now.

The winners of the event will be announced a week later from the deadline date.

Special thanks to ishi and Risk for being able to make this event happen.
Last edited by ishi; Jan 31, 2014 at 01:20 AM. Reason: ishi
No problem! Just no full on nudity, like genitalia or female breasts etc, thats how the staff usually go with, though I could be wrong.
Alright, thanks.

I have an idea but I'm not sure if it would qualify. I want to a record a specific cod clip of my own, turn it into a gif and manipulate it.
Wait, should it be c/p or not? lol
i made a pic with gimp without any c/p, is that right?
should i post it now or not?
also, the size i made it 840*600
-----
ehh anyway, here is mine, only if it should be not c/p, if it should be c/p i will do another one.

pic

Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jan 1, 2014 at 11:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.