Ranking
Original Post
[DAFUQ?]Toribash 4.7
Goddamn. I have downloaded toribash after 1 year pause and I can't believe my eyes.
Hair? Seriously? I understand that hampa needs to improve the game but seriously? And other things. Default screen is 1280x720 ? Dammit. I miss the old window resoultion. What the hell is this? This is not toribash I used to like anymore. And what the hell happened to Uke's head?! He have eyes? F*ck me. IDK hampa but I thought this game will improve in very different way. You are adding bulls*its into it and it's still crashing for me after I try to change my video settings. Yes, I have intel stuff. I'm very, very dissapointed...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Just because you can't move forward with the game doesn't mean it's bad.

Everything changes eventually, you can either accept it and play what is STILL a fun game, or not play it and miss out.
I know what you mean but. I don't like the way the game's changing.

Or site. Market. I miss the old market where everyone has their own market place.

Or shop. I mean Usertitle. Where is the time when you had to set bounty on yourself from different account to have user-title.

And sounds. I think people are abusing this well. Or I would abuse sound option.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
I know what you mean but. I don't like the way the game's changing.

Or site. Market. I miss the old market where everyone has their own market place.

Or shop. I mean Usertitle. Where is the time when you had to set bounty on yourself from different account to have user-title.

And sounds. I think people are abusing this well. Or I would abuse sound option.

1. I don't remember the old market, so I can't dispute that.

2. Bounties are the same, User-titles are what are under your names in the forums. Like under mine it says "Senior member"

3. I don't use the sounds personally, but it depends who uses them, some will abuse it, some wont. Like anything really.
So what are you hoping to get out of this thread? Just venting? Hoping for people to justify the advances of the game?
Turn hair off if you don't like it, turn off sound if you think people might abuse it (be thankful it's not voice chat) and change the resolution if it bothers you.
If you don't like the direction of the game feel free to make suggestions in the suggestion board.

It's never going to be possible to satisfy everyone but we get as close as we can.
Last edited by Solax; Jan 26, 2014 at 12:40 AM.
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
I don't like the way the game's changing.

n o
o n e
c a r e s

Personally I like all the recent improvements
S | B | F
Hey macho! I got your idea in that way: you thought that there will be improvements in gameplay that would really change Tori. In fact we have a lot of them. You just nned to take deeper: mods can change now default poses(wow!), you can use win/lose triggers for objects(woah!!!) and the way how you can create a mod is improved as well due to modmaker.lua About marketing. The really bad thing in old markets (if I remember right) were the difficult in moderating and as result - scamming chaos. For now there's no way to "scam legit" Also we've made a big step to custom item workshop (hello steam) by adding opt to load into Tori ANY .obj 3d model. Joint textures, sounds, hairs(that is a step to workshop too) and so on! :-)
The only one thing that is much worse now is community. We've lost a huge amount of nice persons and just good players ,
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Originally Posted by shevaroller View Post
n o
o n e
c a r e s

Personally I like all the recent improvements

Why did you reply me when you don't care then?
-----
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
So what are you hoping to get out of this thread? Just venting? Hoping for people to justify the advances of the game?
Turn hair off if you don't like it, turn off sound if you think people might abuse it (be thankful it's not voice chat) and change the resolution if it bothers you.
If you don't like the direction of the game feel free to make suggestions in the suggestion board.

It's never going to be possible to satisfy everyone but we get as close as we can.

Yes, venting. Also I should turn it off but better will be playing on old but gold versions. I know the older ones doesn't support multiplayer but idk about versions 3.9 and up. I know it's not gonna be possible to satisfy everyone so that's why are there forums to talk about the things.

And I have suggested the old market already. Guess what happened? Nothing. That's why I posted this in 'OFF-TOPIC'. Just to vent.
Last edited by Zephh; Jan 26, 2014 at 02:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hampa probably used team fortress 2 as a model. I have nothing else to add, frankly, I don't really care since I play on older versions so I don't have to see the hair (If I even open up TB)
Unfortunately for you there were way more people willing to have hair than those who think that it's bad like you. Basically people started asking to add it right after those first Wii gameplay videos. Once again, you can turn hair off just like Solax said.

Uke's head got remade in 512px. It simply has more details now, nothing really changed in it or Tori's head.

Youshops were not as good as you think they were. Current market system is several times more user-friendly (both for customers and resellers).

Or I would abuse sound option.

Fortunately for everyone you don't like such changes so we will all hope you never buy any sounds and don't ever abuse them. Otherwise, our kind staff will have to become a bit less kind to you. There is absolutely no sense in making such statements.