ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Smile) Smile
Information :

While I value the input of our members and will definitely cave to enlightened suggestion.
The goal of this clan is to become the deadliest in Toribash.
Through the recruitment of some of the most brutal and savage players in the game, we will strive through blood and bones to be among the best.
Through pure skill, and perseverance,I believe our members will become
one of the greats and I believe that our members will help us complete this single goal.
Also if you were from our clan and created your own NEVER forget where you came from.

Rules :

1. Respect all people male and female, either their in a clan or not.
2. Be active in both the clan and the community.

3. Always strive to be better than you are now.

6. Always come back to your opponent (even if your opponent is a runner)

7. Have enough respect for the community to not rig prizes and bets.

8. Develop a personal style and try to commit to it.

9. Be respectful to the lower belts and the newer players.

10. YOU and only you are responsible for your recruits
Donator privileges

When you have donated a total of 2000 tc or less you have use of withdrawing up to 500 tc from the bank for personal or clan use.
If you have donated 5000 or less (minimum of 2000) tc total then you may be able to withdraw more tc (1250). If you donate 7000 tc or more total you may have personal rank privileges and are able to withdraw 1750 . If you donate low value items you may ask if you want them to be sold through the bank to increase Tc for the bank as a substitute for donating TC or to be held onto. (the more TC you donate you are able to withdraw 3/4 of that donation of chosen amount example; 2000TC donated then you can only withdraw 500 at a minimum of 2 days after donation and if the example doubles (such as 1000 or 1500) the time of days to wait is added by one more day per 500tc ; to avoid major bankruptcy)
Other Information :

if you want to move up a rank you must defeat at least 2-4 of your higher ups in order to be moved up one rank..

[ ] Have 5 members

[] Have 10 members
[ ] Have 20 members

[ ] Have 30 members

[ ] Have 40 members

[] Have 50 members

[ ] Have 10 pages of thread posts

[ ] Have 25 pages of thread posts

[ ] Have 50 pages of thread posts

[ ] Have 10k in Clan Bank

[ ] Have 25k in Clan Bank
[ ] Have 50k in Clan Bank

[ ] Become official

[ ] have 10 allied clans
Individual
- [Origin] Satan
- jvaldes169
N3WB
Clans

- Origin
- Deathcore Metal
- The bomb Squad
- Nitro
- Haze
- Sirs
-Jackazz

Bank Usage

Bank News

clan thread :

(above isn't the application forum)

Last edited by Smi1ey; May 6, 2018 at 02:12 AM.
I'm new to smile but I have a quick question is it possible that I make a smile room not for recrutment just if some of the smile guys are playing that they can join?
but why...
Anyone attempting to clan war these kids, be warned: They will attempt every cheap tactic to gain victory.

It started off like a normal clan war. We came to an agreement for the mod, and we started. After winning the first fight, smi1ey joined in. We were playing brushu.tbm and he ran with the points. Naturally, I evened the playing field. Before too much longer they started crying about how the mod was "boring" and just generally got butthurt, so they tried to switch to boxshu-mushu. After explaining that I was about to auto-win when the 24 hour timer expired, because I was not about to engage these noobs in a noob mod, we settled for RK-MMA where I would continue to decimate their anuses.

At 8-3 (our lead), they decided to ragequit the war. What a shameful lot this clan turned out to be.

They also deopped me and my partner so we couldn't fix their bullshit. Do not play with these little kids unless you are trained in cheap tactics.
Originally Posted by MarstunoM View Post
Anyone attempting to clan war these kids, be warned: They will attempt every cheap tactic to gain victory.

It started off like a normal clan war. We came to an agreement for the mod, and we started. After winning the first fight, smi1ey joined in. We were playing brushu.tbm and he ran with the points. Naturally, I evened the playing field. Before too much longer they started crying about how the mod was "boring" and just generally got butthurt, so they tried to switch to boxshu-mushu. After explaining that I was about to auto-win when the 24 hour timer expired, because I was not about to engage these noobs in a noob mod, we settled for RK-MMA where I would continue to decimate their anuses.

At 8-3 (our lead), they decided to ragequit the war. What a shameful lot this clan turned out to be.

They also deopped me and my partner so we couldn't fix their bullshit. Do not play with these little kids unless you are trained in cheap tactics.

Why did you search up our clan just to rage?
Last edited by Smi1ey; Aug 26, 2014 at 06:18 PM.
Forgiveness Should Sound Like; Screaming And Then Silence.
the steam account running the group was hacked, whatever u do dont add that account! and btw its my account, so ill slip u in on updates on the account

Korpet is about to lose, quits match around 30 seconds before tourney, re-enters, acts like nothing happened, i think he broke some rules that you have in your clan. If you want, i will take this post down, just incase you dislike my first and last post here
I should really find a clan.