Toribash
Original Post
(Last) The Last Daimyo
Real Clan Leaderboard Coming Soon

Welcome. This is my clan of lounging and Relaxing. This is clan is all chilling. No events, schedules, nothin. No rules except no bitchin', no bragging, no being an asshat, and be respectful. ~CombatBot

Last updated 7/26/2014

Subete no kyōdaina

Akuma no senshi

LDBank

Clan Artist is CombatBot

Clan thread

*0*
Last edited by Spirals; Sep 16, 2014 at 03:55 AM.
Guys I'm sorry to say we have lost a war against war due to shovoling me and blaze tried really hard to counter but we couldn't so sorry guys
I want to enter the clan
hello guys, I would be very grateful to get the clan to help the clan to rise in the rankings, I respect the clan of you, my rank is 11,000 or so (idk) and I'm 2nd dan band.I just do not know how I will use the clan hat =/.
Hey guys, sorry, its been a awhile..I have a demanding life, but I can get on and fight often enough I promise. I just want to say thanks for letting me in, and I have actually learned quite a bit from watching you guys, and Im getting better every time I play -_-
Been well...I have been offline for a week because I could not connect to any servers, and that sucked sooooo bad!!! But Im back in, and you should see me on EarthTK often now...hope to cya soon girl
I cant come up with anything clever...I'll get back to you on the signature =/