Toribash
Original Post
Clan-Only Ingame Replay Creation Collaboration
Now, you may be asking what the Clan-Only Ingame Replay Creation Collaboration is all about.
WELL THEN, LET ME TELL YOU!

We, and by we I mean spirit, will be gathering this Saturday, August 9th, to create a fuckton of replays for THIS VIDEO.
Everyone here will be asked to get on IRC as much as humanly possible for the whole of your day.

Whenever we aquire an adequate amount of spirit members for this Clan-Only Ingame Replay Creation Collaboration, we shall go, create a server, and play our hearts out as long as possible, so that a cesspool of epic may be created, transferred into .rpl files, and sent in for the video, so that the remarkable glory that is spirit shall be thrust into the cornea's of Toribashians forum wide.

IF YOU WILL NOT BE HERE, DON'T TELL ME, BECAUSE IF YOU WARN ME I'LL SHOVE A COUPLE CLEAVLAND STEAMERS THROUGH YOUR EYESOCKETS.

Kidding, I want you to tell me. :D

See everyone on Saturday!

Note, the mode will be whatever the hell we decide throughout the day. The point is for us to be setting up spirit only gametime all fucking day. Not just when stonewall is here.
That is all. <3
Last edited by Stonewall; Aug 7, 2008 at 03:05 AM. Reason: It's embarassing as FUCK to have an ASS!