Ranking
Original Post
Gorman's Texture Shop! (Accepting requests)

I also accept requests!
Sorry, this shop is inactive for a week or so. If you wish to buy do not post, send Gorman a private message. And feel free to inspect his DQ ring shop!

Well, its really more of a work-shop, as everything is highly customizable to whatever standards you want. Please be aware that I do not sit all day and make textures, so an overnight job is unlikely. I will also not work on weekdays (usually), so expect your job to be sent on the weekends!

And no, i dont have shaders!

Requests Policy
I like to do requests to the highest possible standard, and I expect to be paid accordingly. If you are vague about what you want I will produce ~5 or so choices for you, and from there i will make further adjustments to suit your needs. But once you ask me to send the texture, and you have sent payment, then i consider it a job done, and further adjustments will cost you extra.
I can make heads, full sets, trails, avatars, signatures, user-bars or anything else you might need.
If you want something highly customized then I would prefer that we could discuss on MSN, so that you can get exactly what you want.
I will only ever take on a few requests at a time, so if you can see that i'm swamped then I suggest not requesting!

Customization
Some of my textures or other artworks are customizable (by this i mean recoloring, filters, styles, etc) or can receive touch ups and changes (i can
rework blurry areas and reposition stuff). These items will have an italic "Customizable" next to them.
For a fee of 100tc i can also add text of your choice of font to any item, such as the back of a head.
If you want something highly customized then I would prefer that we could discuss on MSN, so that you can get exactly what you want.

-> A "Shoop-da-woop" head, very simple, ill change the name on it for you! 1.5ktc. (also has an alternate version)
-> Fish biceps, yes, they are strange. But strangley appealing no? 500tc.
-> A head from Naruto, no idea what character, but it looks pretty epic imo! 2k tc. I will put your name on it of you want!
-> Another emo head! This one has glowy eyes! 2ktc!
-> The head of "Tobi" from naruto, he has a swirly orange head, looks pretty cool. for just 1.5k it can be yours!
-> 3 user-bar templates, 250tc each. Your own text will be put on for free, and i will put on a picture that you send or link me too for a small fee (subject to the amount of work i have to do to trim the image). I will also recolor it for you! These are customizable
-> A not for sale example of an animated user bar. I can also animate avatars or whatever else, although not stuff that goes on your tori!
-> A not for sale example of an animated avatar. I can make you one though!
-> A not for sale example of an animated signature. I can make you one though!
Also, check out my 128^2 image gallery, has some really cool pics, and i am willing to part with them or make you one... for a price =)
NEW: DQ ring shop!

Emote heads - 2 Available of each

Head 1- - - - - -Head 2- - - - - -Head 3- - - - - -Head 4- - - - - -Head 5

Oldskool emo head

Shoop-da-woop head

Alternate version:

Fish biceps

Naturo head?

Emo head with glowy eyes

Tobi head

User-Bar Templates

Template 1 - 3 Available

Template 2 - 3 Available

Template 3 - 3 Available

Animated User-Bar Example - Not for sale

This image was for a WarCraft 3 map.

Animated Avatar Example - Not for sale

My avatar from a WarCraft 3 forum.

Animated Signature example (also shows what happens when you are unclear about what you want) - Not for sale

A head i sold, just to show u sum style: - Not for sale

To Come...
I will be starting a Starwars, robotic, cyborg, wolf, bear, martial arts uniforms, wooden, metal, ice and maybe even a manga series!
Watch this thread for weekly updates in the pre-made sections!

Happy shopping!

Boring stuff: Read below if you plan to buy anything!
It is small because there are no spoiler/hidden tags, have fun!

Duplication Policy
I like each of my heads to be unique to each player, but I also want to keep prices cheap. Hence I will stock some of the smaller Items with up to 3 copies, on the contents list it will say this, and on the detailed list it will say the current number. If you want your smaller item to be unique, then just pay me 100tc, and I'll run out of stock.
By purchasing any of the said items then you agree to allow duplicates.
This policy does not apply to requests.
Ignorance of these policy does not exempt you from it.
It is possible that i may release further copies of a texture, or similar pieces. By buying any piece you consent to this, unless you pay the 100tc uniquity surcharge.

Originality Policy
I did not copy any of my textures from anyone, if you have a similar texture that you previously made and posted (and you can prove it), then please message me so we can sort something out, either splitting profits or removing the latter image.

Return Policy
If you have reason to return your image, then i will buy it back from you for 50% of its cost, I will not give a complete refund, unless there is a very good reason.

And finally my Payment Policy:
You send me the credits, I will send you the image or artwork via a private message. The image will arrive zipped or rared, as you like, or just sitting there. You may resell the image as you like, but you cannot duplicate it.

EDIT: reformating
Attached Images
WoodTrolls.jpg (30.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Gorman; Sep 9, 2008 at 12:09 PM. Reason: reformating
Ill make more when i can be bothered, those were really just test ones, and i saw someone saying they would pay 5k for a head like "X.X", so i thought i might make a few quick creds with these practice ones.

Thanks for the reply =)
Last edited by Gorman; Aug 10, 2008 at 01:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

I also accept requests!

I will be starting a Madness series (well, completing it and posting it!), Starwars, robotic, cyborg, wolf, bear, martial arts uniforms, wooden, metal, ice and maybe even a manga series!
Watch this thread for weekly updates in the pre-made sections!

And finally my Payment Policy:
You send me the credits, I will send you the image or artwork via a private message. The image will arrive zipped or rared, as you like, or just sitting there. You may resell the image as you like, but you cannot duplicate it.

Happy shopping!

Hanz0 already has a madness series. http://mistaninja.googlepages.com/madness

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Damn, well i guess thats the problem with doing well known stuff, someone is bound to have already made it.

thanks for telling me before i finished =(
zomg good luckies lols .. hey im planning to make a super big ultra shop .. from all heads made from me and my frineds lol just another crazy idea

EDIT:do u buy tcs
JaCk Is BaCk
Completely updated!

Oh, and dont post a request here and in requests, if you request here then you are requesting specifically from me, and if i see your request in the requests forum then i will drop it immediately.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."