Toribash
Original Post
Item forging items for different body parts?
Now I am not sure if this idea has been suggested or not, but it cant hurt.

So we all can see the items being forged becoming more and more elaborate, which is a good thing. Though it would be amazing to see some of these items created for different body parts, lets say....
a well rounded hand or shoes?

I assume this is possible considering there are subs and pink glasses to wear on your head now..
But you have to admit, the idea is intriguing, especially the shoes. Eventually there could be the possibility of "molds" for your limbs, giving a different look to an arm or leg.

These are what the body/joint textures are for, Sri you can get that's kind of look into your tori.

Not supported.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
These are what the body/joint textures are for, Sri you can get that's kind of look into your tori.

Not supported.

in real life, you dont paint your feet to look like shoes, and you dont paint your head to look like you have headphones, thats where the real deals come in (they already exist already)

But I support it because maybe someday we will get wings and weed

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post

Not supported.

That's not what he means, he means a more detailed object not a texture.

~Supported
why tho
Such awareness. Due to everyone's support from this thread the idea was implemented just months ago. Thank you for your enabling support.