Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Trick: Clan Video
https://vimeo.com/95394032

Trick clan video
done of after effects cs6
For my clan Trick
Check it out
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Not bad.
You just need better effects.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Thanks, i was taking it easy on the effect, it was supposed to be more of a "chill" video, not as much effects, just more calmer. Tried to get that mood with the frequemt use of slow motion and brown/goldish filters to give a more
Vintage feel, with the music.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I liked the music
That was great, really.
Nice work, i give you 8/10

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
am not good at all in vids idk what was missing but there was something 9/10 i liked it tho
go forward and yh it needs some effects like in spars the finisher is effected by flames or something (just opinion + idiea)
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
wow

nice to see you dropped imovie finally

cc was fuckin' cool

raytracing pls

song was nice, i liked it

did what a clan video should

overall not that bad, just needs transitions and dont copy that intro thing from mocucha
choppy at some parts
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Seems like it's time to let women do the tori videos.

There became a strange style on the tb videos scene that 90 % of you follow :

- do the slycooper's like logo
- try to put as many crappy effects as you can
- do your best to make it as hard to see original replay as possible (shaking shit, replay fastened x 1000 times)
- video longer than 20 seconds is a crime

So yes, in opposite to all those late tb video empty craps copied and copied over again Your one was something that stands out.

You focused on good camera angles and I could see the replays O,O - that's something new.

Oh, and wtf - it lasted for more than 20 seconds (10 seconds for the intro though) ?... can't believe it.
you spel my name wrong but meh its fine I don't really care other then that great video
hi
this is different to the usual, old school editing with new school replays
i like it
never edit cod