Toribash
Original Post
RushGrabbing
What is your opinion on 'RushGrabbing'?
A rushgrab is where someone grabs first turn.
This is like clapping, but far more op because it makes it so your opponent can't hit you.
I personally make a point to embarrass all rushgrabbers, including Zero.
(Mwah can clarify that Zero is the king of rushgrabbing)
goodbye cruel world
It's a way to play, nothing wrong with it.

It makes unskilled people mad when they can't counter. Like every move that works, sooner or later people will say it's noob.
What mod are you talking about?

Well, it doesn't matter what mod it is. The fact that you want to embarrass those who rush grab is stupid. It's a strategy to win or gain an advantage, and the point of playing a competitive game is to win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh no using moves fairly to his advantage that I dislike! Its the same situation here as shovelling, and personally I find it just as hopeless.
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
What mod are you talking about?

Well, it doesn't matter what mod it is. The fact that you want to embarrass those who rush grab is stupid. It's a strategy to win or gain an advantage, and the point of playing a competitive game is to win.

Originally Posted by Aviant View Post
It's a way to play, nothing wrong with it.

It makes unskilled people mad when they can't counter. Like every move that works, sooner or later people will say it's noob.

You guys understand that I'm joking, right?
I mean, aikido is built around grabbing first turn.
It's like calling a leg grab noob.
Nobody understands D:
goodbye cruel world
So you are joking, but serious about it. There is no real why to play a mod, and people have the right to do whatever move they want.
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
So you are joking, but serious about it. There is no real why to play a mod, and people have the right to do whatever move they want.

I agree.
A lot.
Like 110%.
I can't even.
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Note View Post
I agree.
A lot.
Like 110%.
I can't even.

so uh

this thread is redundant then?