Toribash
Original Post
[tex] Hawaiian ZSET
this is The Zombie Set

ZSet

Artist: Detailed/13chillz made The hands,Detailed Edit Them a little
Size:512x512

USED:Gimp 2.6 Only
Last edited by Wter; May 17, 2014 at 08:50 PM.
I'd said that the best part of this set is the hands. Those shading and shape is different from the other parts's shading.
Nice color there, what is that again? Acid? Well, whatever.
The red parts supposed to be blood or something? If yes, you need to add a little bit more details, add some meat too maybe? because those red lines there are not really suits the set well.
Also add more shading too on the foot will be better.
Add more blood and make a super big mouth on the head too, don't forget about the eyeball too pls.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I'd said that the best part of this set is the hands. Those shading and shape is different from the other parts's shading.
Nice color there, what is that again? Acid? Well, whatever.
The red parts supposed to be blood or something? If yes, you need to add a little bit more details, add some meat too maybe? because those red lines there are not really suits the set well.
Also add more shading too on the foot will be better.
Add more blood and make a super big mouth on the head too, don't forget about the eyeball too pls.

ill try to work on that but that red color things is a hawaiian T-Shirt
and thanks for effort u did
I see, my mistakes. But I think you need to add some bloods, knowing it's a zombie.
So it'll better with bloods, and bloods. kk goodluck
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I see, my mistakes. But I think you need to add some bloods, knowing it's a zombie.
So it'll better with bloods, and bloods. kk goodluck

Thank you ill add that Bloods
Hi, I guess you haven't read the art board rules, since you didn't put a tag for the thread and didn't mention programs used for the set.
Also, I'd suggest specifically pointing out the parts you actually made, so it's easier for some people to comment on your work, etc.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc