Ranking
View Poll Results: Who will have the most points...
U.S.A
28 Votes / 62.22%
China
13 Votes / 28.89%
Tie
4 Votes / 8.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
America Vs China
So early on in these olypmics it has become clear that the 2 contenders for winning the most medals are USA and China.
This site will give you an idea: http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/EN...L0000000.shtml
Right now China has the most Gold medals, but the U.S has more total, and more total points:
(Gold=3 Silver=2 Bronze=1)
the god
Meh, not following the olympics right now, I will pay attention when the running starts
USA's gonna win. It'll be something like 65 to 67 or something. USA just beat ARG at beach vball.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Meh, voted for China, well somebody HAD to vote for them >.> Same as EchoMarine, not following the Olympics lately..
It makes me wonder..
well, everyones just gonna vote for their own country
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
well, everyones just gonna vote for their own country

not everyones from china or USA.

anyway china :O
:D
china is hosting so they have the homeground advantage, and theyv really brought on their A-game this year
But im curious to see how they do on the track compared to the US
the US generally do well on the track and swimming, were China do well in most other areas

For now i say the US is gna take it because of the amount of medals they will get on the track
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
How many total events are there?
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!