Toribash
Original Post
Only the god of NutHug can help me.
SKIP TO THE LAST PAGE

Nuthug help me, please. CnC Please.
Attached Files
TWC - MAy 28 - Dis opener doe.rpl (171.9 KB, 69 views)
#Redfox909 - Of all things.rpl (115.6 KB, 48 views)
Last edited by RedFox909; Jun 17, 2014 at 07:32 PM.
first one : too much grabs, not realist at all, no stance, the only good part was the opener, look like you just wanted to be gud be it sucked at the end.

second one : less dismemberment so already a -, look like you didn't make that replay, opener was really generic, i can't really judge the fracs tho you lowered DM

my tipp would be: get the fuck back to replay school before opening a replay thread

(i tried to be constructive but in real, i wanted to insult you)
WE. GO. JIM.
Thanks, but no thanks. This is for people to help, not for unconstructive criticism. I know my replays aren't the best, And are actually really bad, but this thread was made for people to tell me what i can work on, so I can get better, and not so you see the same kind of replay that is still horrible. Secondly, i have no idea what you mean by "replay school". Anyone else have anything to say that is actually, helpful?

P. S.
New Replay Coming
Alright, here's some somewhat "constructive" criticism.
First replay seemed to be just you crawling on the ground throwing things at your feet. There was no flow, but the dms were good.
The second replay's opener was too slow and too generic. When you finally got to Uke, you only split him. You could have easily turned this replay into a madman if you would have just followed up quicker. decap was meh. you ghosted on the transition to the pose, but never mind that. Also, the opener's "flow" didn't match the rest of yours. I'm not saying you used someone else's but, I am saying that you need to me consistent throughout your replays.
Keep it up, and practice. Practice makes perfect.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok, thanks for something that will help. I will see if i can make my next replay with a bit more flow and realism.
-----
So, this is what happens when you let a noob make a madman on low gravity...
Attached Files
Bloody mess.rpl (280.3 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by RedFox909; Jun 6, 2014 at 01:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New edit of Chilledon's replay : New Shit
Link to his thread here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=432553
Wasn't meant to be stylish, more of a expressionless slaughtering.
Attached Files
!Pro.rpl (187.7 KB, 13 views)
Decided to do some more movement practice.

For !#Trick, type /opt uke 0

The Spar is a WIP.
Attached Files
!#Trick.rpl (112.5 KB, 5 views)
!$par.rpl (90.0 KB, 7 views)