Ranking
Original Post
[APP] TRIGGER77
Name: Josh
Belt: Blue
Past Clans: None!
In Game Name: TRIGGER77
Previous Nicks or Former Accounts?: I had another account where i was a brown belt about to be a black but then i took a 3 month vacation and i forgot my password :/ Right now i have another account called WireType ,which is in a few of my replays, which i am trying to build up because i am not satisfied with my current accounts name XD

Why you want to join: I want to join this clan because i have heard good things about it and one of my friends ,Ping, is in it. I also want to join because i believe this is a very prestigious clan and will suit me well. I think i will be beneficial to this clan because i am supportive, great at hosting betting servers ,so i can put in tc into the shared bank, and i am an all around great player. I think i will fit in well because i actually know some of the members(Ping,Ishi,Soap,FistofLife). A skill that i have not mentioned is my unique ability to host events. Unfortunately i have not been able to host these events recently ,but when i do the events are great and everyone has fun! Well i hope to get into Tribe Thanks!
Attached Files
00TriggerCopter.rpl (62.9 KB, 11 views)
Trigger77 Freestyle.rpl (74.6 KB, 8 views)
Trigger77 save.rpl (59.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by TRIGGER77; Jun 5, 2014 at 05:35 AM.
Thanks for taking the time to read it! About the art I was actually planing on getting a software (such as gimp or something) and a tablet to make art for my birthday this month!
I was going to say no because I thought you were some prick based on your name. Glad I didn't but dawn if it isn't horrid, I like you though so hang around in irc for a bit.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I don't know you personally, replays didn't really impress me ... uh yea no for now unless you hang around in our IRC or something.
Get to know us before applying. You are also very, very new. No for now.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Unless your old name is wire you are a liar liar pants on fire.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS