Toribash
Original Post
Fracture colour
It would be cool to be able to colour your fracture,its defaulted to purple,I think we should change that,we are able to change anything but that
Are you living the life you really want?
If there was a restriction for having the same colour for fracture as your force then this could work and would give people more to spend their TC on. I support this even though it is pretty unnecessary.
Good morning sweet princess
Pretty cool idea however the default color has always been that was and It's a color that isn't used as commonly and it's easier to see it.
Yea, people would have to get used to new frac colors, and you could also have the same force color as fracture color, and then people wouldn't know if you got frac'd.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
If there was a restriction for having the same colour for fracture as your force then this could work and would give people more to spend their TC on.

Yup. Agreed

Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
I support this even though it is pretty unnecessary.

everything relating to customization in this game is useless
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
everything relating to customization in this game is useless

This would be slightly more useless since it would only make a difference if one of your limbs got fractured which in some mods isn't often. It would probably make very little difference to most people. Meh. IDK.
There is kind of a problem with this, due to people being able to have their own joint textures, e.g. they may have a force of vampire, and use a joint texture for one joint to be a different colour, this may cause confusion if it is a frac or not.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
This^
for example:
u set your force to vortex
and u set your frac to vortex of marine
how would people differ ?
INB4 14 days ban
You are forgetting we could do the same now. Why not make a fracture purple coloured Tori now? There is very little difference.
1. people will see the difference at the beginning, I guess this could be the same both ways, but having different colours makes it even more difficult to tell.
2.Its a very unused, unliked colour that stands out.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here