Toribash
Original Post
(Co2) CarbonDioxide
are Co2 we keep you all alive without us your lives would be nonexistant.
Join us!
But first you must give us a reason to let you in:

Obey leaders GlaceonHD and TGBlock
Stay classy.
No betrayal.
Have fun

The application:
Name:
Belt:
Favorite Mod:
What you can do for us:
Why should we have you:
About yourself:
Replays:

Good luck!
Last edited by KetchupKonnoiseur; Jun 9, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
Name: Thomas
Belt: Blue belt on this account/Black belt on my old account.
Favorite Mod: judo.tbm/judofrac.tbm/greykido.tbm
What you can do for us: I'm willing to learn what you're willing to teach, and i'm willing to teach what you're willing to learn, i'm an all around kind of guy. I play the game almost every day so there's no doubt I won't be spreading the name of your clan. Other than that i'm an alright graphical designer so I could probably hook you up with some graphics if you want.
GMT: CDT
Why should we have you: I can provide graphical designs, i'm fun to talk to, and I love the game.
About yourself: I started playing in early 2011, and I quit in late 2013, and I just started playing again this month. Other than that i've had a lot of experience with graphical design and i'd say i'm pretty decent at it too, other than that i'm a pretty chill guy and i'm easy to get along with. I'll also include my player card to provide any further detail about myself.

Replays: I haven't done many good replays yet, but i'll include a few anyways.
Attached Files
decap.rpl (24.8 KB, 6 views)
lmao.rpl (30.3 KB, 7 views)
ok.rpl (24.7 KB, 5 views)
body kick.rpl (19.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by doldrum; Jun 10, 2014 at 07:45 AM.
Name: Tyler
Belt: Black
Favorite Mod: aikido/greykido
What you can do for us: I can help with recruiting new members. Along with that I can train new members who request help.
GMT: EST
Why should we have you: I can easily put in a good word about the clan, i'll win many fights for you and I will raise your morale
About yourself: I began playing in 2009 and stopped in 2012. I took a 2 year break nearly and just returned when the game was released back on steam. I still have my old skill and my likable personality.
Replays: Since i've just recently returned, I only have one replay I am able to share but I feel its good.
Attached Files
superpunch.rpl (24.9 KB, 6 views)
DON'T ASK
Name: Henry
Belt: Brown
Favorite Mod: Akido/greykido
What you can do for us: Train/recruit
GMT:
Why should we have you: I can fight well, I have a 51% win ratio and I learn quite fast
About yourself: I recently started playing but I am already decent, I am able to defeat many players