Ranking
Original Post
i have to say good luck and i think the recruitment app is like the (WaR) App . and Gl Recruiting and making the Banners for the clan.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Yes the recruitment is pretty much the war app right now... I created the war app and I just need to change it... it is just a temp till I can!
That's good Togo and also I'm tryna get Nerfpls to make us our banners if that's ok for a cheap price so I hope he pm's me back if he will eligible to do it or not
║ OŁƉɅ ║
Hello, Togo was Kind and let me join the clan. I hope to see you guys In game and Get to know you guys. I will try to be active as much as Possible. I will Seeya all tomorrow.
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Ok well that's cool nice to meet you you seem pretty cool and I can't wait to see you in-game
║ OŁƉɅ ║
hey guys sorry i wasent in-game active i stayed up ll night then i fell asleep and stayed asleep i just woke up
║ OŁƉɅ ║
I am About to jump In-game (Probably in the ABD tourney) But I hope that we can all get in-game more often
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Sorry guys i know this clan just started but i think it would be for the best if i leaved
║ OŁƉɅ ║