Toribash
Original Post
League Week 1
Hey, so, yeah.
We cool guys over at Inq have to fight you cool guys here at CW by the end of the week or something. We should try and organize this ASAP since I believe our two clans have somewhat different time zones. I don't want the week to be forfeited to one team or the other due to time zone issues.

So, let's discuss. :0
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
first thoughts after short discussion with Lightningkid: Thursday, 20 or 21 GMT (6-7 PM for New York, 7-8 PM for Brazil) could be good time to arrange it. It would be 22-23 in Poland so it could work for most of us, and if it's too late we can always split it as Scorp suggested and make second part on Friday.

It would be cool if all participants could say if they can do it that time- if there are any objections, we can always change it (it's not final date in any way o7)

so, any suggestions?
That's 5PM-6PM for me, so if it's arranged that time, I would be unable to participate.
I have the same gmt as creati0n. But, Ill be online more than likely at that point.
Im available mostly from 2:00pm-8: 30pm. -6 GMT
I can adjust though.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Thursday 20 gmt works fine for me.

Same for me.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
So um... I went looking guys. With scorpio I had a 6 hour difference here in Montreal, which is New York time. That means that if we do it around 22-23 in Poland, that means 16-17 here on New York time, in which case I most likely won't participate because of a doctors appointment.

Poland GMT: +2
New york time: -4
Last edited by Liquidoom; Jul 23, 2014 at 04:45 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Thrandir View Post
first thoughts after short discussion with Lightningkid: Thursday, 20 or 21 GMT (6-7 PM for New York, 7-8 PM for Brazil) could be good time to arrange it. It would be 22-23 in Poland so it could work for most of us, and if it's too late we can always split it as Scorp suggested and make second part on Friday.

It would be cool if all participants could say if they can do it that time- if there are any objections, we can always change it (it's not final date in any way o7)

so, any suggestions?

6-7 am for me + I have practical work so yeah Monday to Friday is a big no no
Saturday and Sunday plS
lul
How about we try to get few matches done today and the rest tomorrow/saturday.
retired
Check the thread I posted in the Inq board, but some part of Saturday may work, it really depends. Wish we could've done some if this earlier in the week.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing