Ranking
Original Post
That's what fighting against uke is for.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Uke isn't AI. He's more like a punch bag.

There is something in Training where you face Uke who fights back but he is coded to do a certain move so that's not really A.I.

This is pretty much what multiplayer is but I am not sure how coding Uke to have some sort of intelligence for every mod will work.

I still support this though.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
this has been suggested 100's of times

no

That was baddd, but I can semi agree. Do any of you know how crazy this would be to develop? No a.i. For toribash, yet... At leat. The humans aren't that advanced yet.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I mean, everyone keeps saying it's hard af, but in all honesty.
People are making bots in League of legends, and that's more highly advanced than toribash.

If you look at it this way, making a script that can copy down moves from online play, openers from different mods, or anything in that general aspect. Have it take down who frame, what joints, what position, and have it lined up with what that person did next. Or have it set to have uke learn from what you just did last game. If you did one move, it puts that move into it's memory bank, letting it use it at random next fight.

The only thing you'd have to do is something that takes in fact how close ukes joints are from touching the ground to be able to 'save' ones self while trying to continue the fight.
And from seeing what awesome things people are creating, this really isn't that hard of a step forward. I mean, we have something that can record joints and use them at will when we want them. Why not modify that into something that can record and put it into a code used for uke's moveset?

I don't think saying how hard it will be, but if someone actually sits down and tries to do it, it could be done quite easy. I mean, we've had/i've seen people that use multiplayer bots. That's no different than getting uke to fight against you. It's actually easier. You only have to worry about 1 side, instead of both blue/red.
Pretty sure if someone said, "I'd pay 100,000tc for someone to make this" it'd be done in no time. It's just no ones inspired to do something that requires a little bit of effort for no payout.
Toribash has an endless world with endless possibilities. It would take a longgg time, but yes, it is quite possible. The reason I stated what I did was to implant the idea, it will most likely not happen for a long time, through some skulls.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
bro
my father is an IT professional he looked over at it like trying to make ai
but he said
to all those pricks who say make an ai its easy. i say learn a language and do it your self because this game join system is complicated for some of the languages although its based on a specific language
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

UKE FIGHTS BACK
When your playing in free play if you go into the main menu there is a mode to toggle uke on and off and there is 3 different modes you can toggle on: Easy,Medium,and Hard. If you beat uke on hard you get 10 TC!
This has been suggested many times.

If you want, go to scripts in game and choose random or opener.
8-)
There's been a few scripts for it, though they pretty much suck. TB AI's pretty hard for people to make

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you