Toribash
Original Post
(THme) The Holy Millennium Empire

Hi, Welcome to the THme official clan page.

Story

Loyal Members

Rules

Recruitment

Last edited by Foobi; Sep 1, 2014 at 10:03 PM.
Hello :3

Open it

IDK
Hey Guys!
I know i'm not in ur clan but here are some awesome replays. hope u like them
Attached Files
Kool Decap Destructiom.rpl (83.0 KB, 9 views)
Elbow to the face.rpl (135.7 KB, 8 views)
me against alche
-----
my doing sick parkour
Last edited by basekill12; Aug 23, 2014 at 06:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I destroy uke
Attached Files
Superior.rpl (74.9 KB, 4 views)
Swipe kick.rpl (41.2 KB, 12 views)

Open it

:x zibit:heres another replay
-----
Originally Posted by Foobi View Post
Hello Everyone. I am here to showcase my new clan called THME! This will be a clan mostly be focused on judo play but other people can join too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
1: Respect other clan members
2: Respect other clans
3: Please try to stay active
4: Have fun ;)
5: Disobeying rules 1 and 2 will result in a 500 TC fine money goes to the ThmeBank if you don't pay you will get kicked(if it's your first time don't sweat it just be respectful and follow the rules )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recruitment
Must Be Recommended By A THme King/Queen, Diety, or Leader. and must be brown belt or higher and has to beat a leader 3 out of 5 matches in judo mod no exceptions unless talked about to a leader
Ranks
Deities are able to trial players into the clan and invite them. Deities can do everything else besides kicking a member.

Kings are able to trial players but a deity or leader has to be there to watch.

Nobleman cannot trial players so if your a noblemen don't say you can trial and invite a player if they ask you contact a leader or Deity Alright

Donation's to the clan

the THme bank is now up and running if you would like to donate please send tc to the ThmeBank. The ThmeBank is also a member so it is easy to find

Please correct this
-----
Correct it
Attached Files
The moves of wushu.rpl (87.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Sparks45; Aug 23, 2014 at 08:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Open it

well guys i might wana calm down ur members (santa1234) cuz he has been just shouting aroud on how he hates [mylitle] that would be giving bad reputation to ur clan (i put the smiley cuz i like it xD)