Toribash
Original Post
[REL]Matarika freerun 1

So heres to my second mod, i once again tried not to do like fancy details, but i tried to step it up this time around. Hope you all enjoy the mod. I enjoyed making it :]

ScreenShots

Estimated time it took to make- 2.5-3 hours

There is matarikafreerun1_2.tbm that starts you on top of the wall

Attached Files
matarikafreerun1.tbm (10.3 KB, 106 views)
matarikafreerun1_2.tbm (10.3 KB, 84 views)
Last edited by matarika; Aug 12, 2014 at 01:46 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Thanks everybody
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Fantastic mod! I've always been a fan of those free-roam parkour mods, and this certainly impresses me. I do wish that you had made one of the Toris start on top of the blocks, but I'll just have to move him around myself :P
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack

Ok so as someone who has done a little bit of modding myself, I think you could benefit from some honest CnC so here goes:

I start off by saying that I personally don't think this mod is up to snuff.

The idea of the mod is pretty generic and doesn't really allow you to do anything you can't do in whole bunch of other mods.

Now this can actually be ok, but in that case you really either need "to do like fancy details" and really invest on making it look good or add lot more of alternative routes and area to explore.

In either of the cases I'm saying you should use a lot more objects. Toribash is currently limited to 128 objects per mod and the structure you've done here only takes bit less than 40.

This means you could have three times more stuff in your mod and i don't really see any excuse for it not to.

You said tou used about 3 hours to make this mod so I'd say you should use extra 6 hours to make it better. A mod doesn't have to be finished in one sitting, infact I strongly advise against it as it leaves the mod feeling just rushed and unfinished. Like this one.

So to sum this up the mod would be a whole lot better if you really put more effort in to making it.

I rate it as "unfinished."
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
alright thanks for Cnc Obazu