Ranking
Original Post
Yup..
So,

I decided to give up basically leadership (not in the sense i'm leaving the clan or the position) but I will no longer make the final choice on anything in this clan. My life is all fucked up right now with all the drama of my mom recently passing away, my legal troubles, and finding a stable place to live and the drama that follows I simply don't have the time or the patients to structure something I simply don't have time for...
That and I have been really stressed out not only with my life but trying to make you guys happy and i'm not doing a good job so this is for the best.
So, with that being said.. I am leaving the clan to the members to make group choices on everything that happens in the clan.. what you guys do, who joins, who gets kicked, events, and everything that follows.
How you guys decide to do so is up to you.

If you guys have any questions or problems I will always still be here to help as much as I can. (Eddy is here to though he lurks in the shadows)

It has been a nice 8 year run for me but... i'm sorry I just can't do it anymore.
I trust you guys will make sensible choices in what will happen here.

No invades are allowed.
Last edited by Tripstone; Aug 12, 2014 at 09:04 PM.
You have done very well for this clan Trip.
Love you brother.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
i second p0int's statement, you've done very very well.
if you're not happy, you're not alive. do what makes you happy man. it's good to hear you're keeping your position and staying, i'll see you around/talk to you later bro

much love <3
[eVo] [BaKeD]
You have to do the best for you, mate. I hope you get better, mate.
"Tough times don't last. Tough people do." -Robert H. Schuller
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

You've led this clan from the ground to glory. Go find that which pleases you, live your life. Whatever you do, wherever you go, you live on with eVo.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Not in eVo, but damn have I seen it grow. All respect to you Trip and what you've done for this clan. It was a hell of a good run for you, and you shouldn't be anything but proud.
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
Man, I had no idea you had all this going on... Stay strong man, you do whatever you need to do to restore your happiness.

Much love x
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave