Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Preset Loader
I managed to pull out this little script. I think there was none like this before, right?

Try this beta version and comment if you like it or not.

There's a TODO list that some time i'll write down and code...
---
Enjoy!

P.S. You might have do do some editing to customize this script to your preferences.

28-8-2008
xnick
---
EDIT: version 0.52 uploaded
Attached Files
presetloader_v05.lua (5.9 KB, 49 views)
presetloader_v052.lua (7.5 KB, 167 views)
Last edited by xnick; Aug 29, 2008 at 04:01 AM. Reason: update v0.52
Sorry, what does this do, exactly?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Its a nice script,
I have a few ideas for you though.

1. Fix these:
Lua script error: data/script/presetloader_v05.lua:163: player index out of range
Lua script error: data/script/presetloader_v05.lua:111: Player index out of range
(bit i underlined is the line)
(i think its when no player is selected)

2. Load the moves through a text file.

3. Ability to save moves to that text file.

4. Move the panel where it shows the state of your joints, its over the score of player 1.

and people have made preset loaders, but the others didnt have a gui (me thinks).
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Its a nice script,
I have a few ideas for you though.

1. Fix these:
Lua script error: data/script/presetloader_v05.lua:163: player index out of range
Lua script error: data/script/presetloader_v05.lua:111: Player index out of range
(bit i underlined is the line)
(i think its when no player is selected)

Fixed! I didn't nottice before since I deactivated Background Clicking.

2. Load the moves through a text file.

3. Ability to save moves to that text file.

Nr. 1 in the TO-DO list. Unfortunately, i didn't find enough documentation yet for such pourpouse. I'm scripting from scratch, but I'm considering sniffing on some other openers scripts to learn about how to I/O.

I'm a bit concerned about how to ERASE presets.

4. Move the panel where it shows the state of your joints, its over the score of player 1.

I moved it. But I consider that as some kind of 'yellow-debugging-tool' that won't appear in the final version, since the save/load functionallity makes it obsolete.

I found some openers scripts in the forum, but I didn't tryed them yet.

Thanks for the debugging!
Hope you find the 0.52 version more stable. I've added the posibility of dragging the pannel.