Toribash
Original Post
[REL]Treehouse
A fairly simple mod, sorry if it's already been made.

It's quite a hard one actually, not to be mistaken for easy.

Basically, you can try to climb to the top of it. There is a catch however, I'll let you figure that out though .

If you want to have fun fighting at the top then use these options;

Engage Height - 1060
Engage Distance - 300/400

You could even fight on top of the tree if you want, I don't know, I made it for a climbing challenge but the host decided not to go through with it.

Screenshot

Note - If the tree is subject to move, tell me because that means I've uploaded the wrong mod.

Updates

8-29-08 - Changed tree shape to more Tree-like.
Attached Files
treehouse1.tbm (2.9 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by SirusG; Aug 29, 2008 at 10:41 AM.
Christmas Ghost Humans do not value their existence.
You can make the settings so you can try and get to the top. ED - 400, EH - 0, that's why I didn't put set match rules into the mod.
Originally Posted by ZaneNutio View Post
You should make it like an opstical challenge, get to the top or somthing, looks nice.

I agree, It might require a lot of time and effort, but it has great potential if the tree is taller and more platforms are added. As for how it is right now, it looks nice, the leafy (I honestly have no idea what word I am looking for) part of the tree is good.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by SirusG View Post
You can make the settings so you can try and get to the top. ED - 400, EH - 0, that's why I didn't put set match rules into the mod.

^

It would take me like all 16 objects to make a good, realistic leaf, so I just used 3 spheres.

I am improving though, e.g., making the tree more..tree shaped...by using a pole.
I have tried, but World Builder doesn't like what I say for some reason, like sometimes when I finish the mod, save it, and try it somethings Flag was undone for no reason, or it won't follow my rules.

Besides, there are 3 possible rule sets for match-ups.