Ranking
Original Post
Hey everyone
Hi ultimate,

So this may come off as a little random to you guys but Beta asked me to join awhile back and I said yes just last night. I just want to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me just to clear the air.

Firstly, i joined back in 09 and was very active. I played with a lot of the people that are considered legends today such as moop, ern, nirs, fnugget, and bunch of others. I go to school full time and full time so my time is limited but I'll try to remain as active as possible. I also am currently a trial gm so my plate is pretty full right now. I'm also on irc a lot so you guys can hit me up there as well as in game.

If you guys wanna get in game and play let me know.

thanks
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
welcome mate was wondering who you are so i dl lp you and remembered you hope you have fun with us
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Man sorry I never saw this, it's great to have you part of the family. I have known you pretty much most of my time on toribash, the only people that have really known me longer is n8t (ian) and EJM. It's been great knowing you as Undead21 ,and you coming back when I was Beta was even better. You've always been loyal to duck, and I guess it was just your time to leave, they were inactive and such (ingame wise) and were dying. R.I.P duck, but any member that you recommend from duck that is currently active, would be welcome if needed a clan. We are an open clan, with a continuous growing family. We love everybody and accept everybody. You will be a great and fantastic asset to Ultimate <3 Thank you for making the decision and finally joining. Lots of love...

Also, I quit Olive Garden yesterday, so I have to wait another 2 weeks to actually even start the diet and workout :/ Oh well, all in due time. I miss you though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Welcome to Ultimate bro

-I love you Beta <3

Muse Moderated Message:
I Love you too Beta
Last edited by Muse; Sep 29, 2014 at 08:39 AM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Congrats on getting into an awesome clan old friend!

I guess awesome people like to join awesome clans.