Ranking
Original Post
Atmos not working for the steam client.
Ok so I open Toribash, enter the installation command for it and it successfully installs, then I restart and type /atmo
This should open my list of atmospheres but instead it just says "No atmospheres found"..
I've checked my folder and they're all there, uncorrupted or anything. I even replaced it all with the atmos from an earlier version that was working, but to no effect.
Any clues on why this is happening? I checked the scripts thread and nobody seems to have had this problem before, so I assume it's because of Steam.
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 17, 2014 at 12:41 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Hmm, working here on Steam version. Does it still happen if you check cache integrity?
Sorry for a late response, I must've missed the notification somehow.
I tried what you said through Steam and re-installed Atmos before and after typing /atmo
It still says "Error : no atmosphere found"
Did you try reinstalling Toribash?
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Doesn't validating the local files do just that but in a more efficient way?
It compares the game files you have installed on your computer with those of of the latest version on the steam servers. If it's different in any way it replaces or adds on any files.
Still can't get it to work. Can someone move this to the Support board?

Mathias Moderated Message:
Sure thing, bud

Thank you o7
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 26, 2014 at 03:09 AM.
Did you try downloading the game from the web, and cut + paste the atmosferes folder into the steam version?
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
Yeah, I did that already, sadly.
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
I've checked my folder and they're all there, uncorrupted or anything. I even replaced it all with the atmos from an earlier version that was working, but to no effect.