Toribash
Original Post
I was thinking about how to make the clan,a clan.
Euh,how about a friendly clan war,with another clan.
With a TC prize at the end.
hey unclean whats this u know am a good player ive just posted my percentage without fore seeing it and every one started saying liar and all that stuff its lame tell them how i play u know
Well,ragex,I have nothing to do with that.
Sure I'm an Elite Member,but it's not my decision.
I got accepted because I am friends with D0R,and because I'm a hacker.
So I dunno,do something impressive.
No Unclean you were accepted because we liked the way you sounded

Even if you were brother's with d0r you might not have be accepted
Now with 100% less angst
Ah well.

Anyway take a load of this:

Ragex started asking why he didn't get accepted I told him come fight me.
We joined a server made by me.
He said he wants to bet 1k.
We started playing.
1-0 ( He's 1 )
And then he disconnects just when I was about to win.
He comes back and I let it go,and the score is 1-0 still.
When I was about to win,i was just getting my chest to rotate,and making him DQ,my computer freezes,and then it works again.But when it does,he has won already,I told him about it,he said It's ur problem.
Next match,He was going to win,but I could have easily rotated my chest,and contracted my hip and extended my glute,which would have got me a flip,but then my computer freezes,and my body relaxes.When it unfreezes,he wins.Dude dude my computer froze: ITS NOT MY PROBLEM.
I tell him than I get a point bcs you disconnected,he said no.
So I basically left the server.And told him on MSN,that the game wasn't fair.
Why?
Well because 1) there wasn't a dismember.
2) His opener is contract both pecs,and grab hands.

Basically it was a bullshit game.
stfu unclean u lost but how many games s u r computer freezes. every one has their reasons u might have said it instead u r getting angry on me? and that too he is the server he wud have set the throshold but he didnt cause he knew that am good dismember he played the lame game he said he is a kicker but he didnt none in one game and game was for 1k but only he sent 500k its lame
his game is a bull shit game
stfu unclean u lost but hoew many game su r computer freezes every one has their reasons u might have said it insted u r getting angry on me? and that too he is the server he wud have set the throshold but he didnt cause he knew that and good dismember he played the lame game he said he is a kicker but he didnt none in one game and game was for 1k but only he sent 500k its lame
his game is a bull shit game

What's up with all the flaming?

stfu unclean u lost but hoew many game su r computer freezes every one has their reasons u might have said it insted u r getting angry on me?

My computer froze 2 times.You won 7 times. And I won 3.Let's make the math
7 games - 2 = 5
3 games + 2 = 5
And if I include the game where you disconnected,that's 5-6 . Meaning I won.

I did not get angry at you,if I did,how did I not Block you from MSN? And why did I send you the TCs,seeing that I won?

and that too he is the server he wud have set the throshold but he didnt cause he knew that and good dismember he played the lame game he said he is a kicker but he didnt none in one game and game was for 1k but only he sent 500k its lame

I set the mod as judo.I then enabled the grip,seeing that you asked me to.I did not do anything to the Dismember.
First 4 games,I always used my kick opener.And I have the auto save replays to proove it.
I gave you 500 TC,why?Because I wanted to shut you up.You never won that game,I won,if not,it's tied.I sent you the 500 TC,and that should be more than enough,seeing that no one reached 10.
u call that u win thats lame i won fairly and u blame hampa for u r lose cause u r game freezes thats funny it is evidently my winning u agree other matters are not concerned cause i won for 7-3
thats all u called me to fight arnt u
u boasted urself arnt u
u r a self boaster
huh thats lame
Last edited by ragex; Aug 31, 2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: 7-3 actually