ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[S] Some 'HD' Sets
[S]

Hey, decided to sell some sets that I just have. I put each one in a spoiler along with their info for the sake of neatness. Payment method here for everything is purely tc, no other currency offers or trade offers. (If you try to make an offer in anything other than tc, and that also means no trades, then I will likely ignore your comment - so don't ask why I didn't respond to you if that is the case)

Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

Set 4

Set 5

You may notice that I have not set an Autobuy for any of the sets. The reason for this is that I don't have a 'limit' for how high I will sell these for - but that doesn't mean I don't have a limit on how low the offers can be. If your offers are downright stupid, I won't accept offers from you at all.
Last edited by Abyss; Nov 17, 2014 at 02:17 AM. Reason: added artist info / set4
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
how much are you looking for set 5 ?!
i will offer 11k
-----
XD parrot and i posted at the same time sorry nvm my offer !
offer cancelled
Last edited by NightFury; Nov 15, 2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Want to join Lotus? PM me!
[MLO]

Boom

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Artist for set 4 is tyler112
Also set 5 40k;
Set 4 50k

Thanks for the artist info. I was trying to find the artist name but couldn't x)
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I offered tho, reply.

I already like the offers, but looking for higher. I will generally start replying to individual offers when they get high enough (at least that's the plan).