Ranking
Original Post
(Corpse) Corpse
CORPSE

Greetings! Welcome to the official communicational thread of our clan, please read the subsequent passage for more information related to our society.

Please take care to read the following rules carefully before posting in our thread. Breaking any of these rules will result in being reported.

1. Grammar. You must use immaculate spelling, punctuation and wording when posting in our thread.

2. Behaviour. You must be polite and well behaved if you decide to post in our thread.

3. Discussion. Please keep your posts relative to the current discussion, especially good luck posts, and ally requests.

4. Language. Please refrain from using unacceptable language whilst within our thread.

Now, I'd like to explain the values and intentions of our clan briefly before you continue reading.

The primary objective of our clan is to create a enjoyable and interesting environment for our members, a place to take sanctuary and relax whilst communicating with your fellow clanmates.

Since you've already became familiar with the rules and regulations of our clan, maybe you'd be interested in reading our clan story!

Corpse. It all began in the late 1340's, in an unknown country somewhere in the realms of South Asia, there was a small tribe of homosapiens that were constantly being challenged for ownership of their land. They were a tough tribe of men, but were disadvantaged by the fact that their competitors had a lot larger tribe that was progressively growing stronger. The small tribe was well aware they had to come up with a plan to outsmart the larger tribe, or risk being defeated when they're attacked again. The leader, decided to create a devious plan to defeat the stronger tribe. He rounded the tribe up detailed them on his plan. "First, we must acquire disguises for a few of our men, as for them to relay an important message to the enemy. We're going to fake that we've been attacked and defeated, and have the majority of our men pretend to be deceased, spread evenly around or perimeter. We must disguise a man as one of their tribesman, and for him to relay to the stronger tribe that we've been defeated. Then they'll appear unarmed to claim our land, that's when we rise and defeat that at the most unexpected moment." The plan was working as planned, until the larger tribe charged down the valley fully armed and started clubbing the smaller tribes occupants to death, except for one man. He was beaten badly with a club and was wounded by multiple spears, believing he was dead, the larger tribe left and returned to the base to prepare to populate the smaller tribes former area, they returned to see footprints through the forest leading the the beach. They searched high and low for the injured enemy tribesman, but had no such luck in finding him. About 20 years ago, a young traveller found the skeleton remains of a human being on the island, who seemed to have sustained serious bodily injuries, who's believed to be the injured tribesman. After the first body was found, an effort was made to try find bodies of the other tribesman on the island, but none were found. Many believe the injured tribesman single handedly defeated the other tribe, since then he's been dubbed simple as "Corpse", for avoiding a nearly certain death and supposedly wiping out the larger tribe by himself.

Ever since the finding of the tribesman's remains, a few strong minded combat experts decided to start a clan, named after the name given to the inspirational tribesman "Corpse". Below is our history of wars with other tribes!

Won - 8
Lost - 1

[Corpse] Defeated [IF]
[Corpse] Defeated [Godly]
[Corpse] Defeated [Origin]
[Corpse] Defeated [Risk]
[Godly] Defeated [Corpse]
[Corpse] Defeated [R]
[Corpse] Defeated [Crooks]
[Corpse] Defeated [Crucify]
[Corpse] Defeated [Godly]

You need to have members to create a successful and strong clan, check below to find out who our expert combatants are!

Swaves
AxelsXD
Fluorescence
HybridTori
Fairfang
ExtraZV
FeedMeMore

We've listed below the clans and individuals we've pledged alliances with.

New Era

Now you've had a full run down on our clan, if you're interested in joining, please follow the link below to proceed to our application centre.

Recruitment Thread

Last edited by Swaves; Dec 27, 2014 at 01:14 PM.
Looking great, the thread still missing things, but i'm surely you'll add it later.
I read dat story and yeah, nice one. Hopefully your clan will work this time.
Thanks! I'm quite sure I remembered everything I wanted to add into the clan description, would you be able to provide some suggestions for new features to add?
I'll try think of some banner styles, I completely forgot about lavish decorations!

Thanks for the advice!
Hi, I made this a while back. . .

C O R P S E

Also, when shall we start recruiting?
Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 5, 2014 at 02:52 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
That's an amazing banner Karstnator!

I've got the whole day free, so lets start finding some recruits!
Meh, I'm in a province with crappy internet :/ cant even make 1 fight L0L, I'd just stick to the forums for a while. I can recruit tomorrow.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Why're you in a province anyways? Are you on some type of vacation?

Also, I think we should have a clan war tomorrow as well, I need to regain my skills.

And could you find the image that we show the other clan when we win? That was hilarious!