Ranking
Original Post
DQ texture
I want a dq texture with just black background (but i would like some gray texturing, like my head ), then with acid green a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO going all around the dq ring. I will pay however much we decide in PM's.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I'll try
What do you mean by gray texturing? Do you mean little grey patterns around the text, etc.?
im on it.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
I would try this, but I don't know what the name of the file is for the custom folder .tga...

Any help guys?
..::Account Closed Out::..
oh yeah i didnt think of that. count me out sry. :P
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
I'll try
What do you mean by gray texturing? Do you mean little grey patterns around the text, etc.?

I mean like, if you look on my head, there are faint little gray tribal patterns in the black, that's what I want :3
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
i doubt you can do a Noooooo going all the way around ^^
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
hey joonveen, so this is the request you told me about in school lol and btw gorman, you can
@#$% no templates yet.
Some guy posted one up, but it wasn't 100% accurate.

Hmmm...If i had a template, i will make it for 3k.
Hard part is the "NOOOOOOOOO!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]