Ranking
Original Post
[B]Buys Your Stuff, Thread 1
Hello there, people!

I'm looking to do a little marketing again. I'm looking to buy all sorts of stuff (except for chronos, orc, gladiator, empty sets) for the right price

offer up!

your offer must be below market price.

I pay in TC-only and my TC stock is <clicky>

Along with offering stuff, don't forget to mention prices! If prices not mentioned, I may skip your offer as "empty offer with no price" ! ;3
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Dec 11, 2014 at 04:53 PM.
Originally Posted by detailed View Post
Selling full mysterio, boxing set and witch hat.

heh, I forgot to mention, offer prices along with your offer!

About items you offer. Full mysterio probably nah, I don't feel paying much for that color, it had very low prices and was pain to sell since being 15k qi

Witch hat, probably same

Boxing, sorta interesting. But do you have previews on high settings? I wanna know how it looks ingame. What's your price?
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
heh, I forgot to mention, offer prices along with your offer!

About items you offer. Full mysterio probably nah, I don't feel paying much for that color, it had very low prices and was pain to sell since being 15k qi

Witch hat, probably same

Boxing, sorta interesting. But do you have previews on high settings? I wanna know how it looks ingame. What's your price?

actually am looking around 30k for the mysterio and around 150k for the hat.
about that boxing set, am looking for around 130k. also i don't have pics of it in-game and kinda busy to take some.
Originally Posted by lucajas View Post
My deact

um read first and third post, please!
actually am looking around 30k for the mysterio and around 150k for the hat.
about that boxing set, am looking for around 130k. also i don't have pics of it in-game and kinda busy to take some.

nty hat and myst

boxing, can we call 92.5k and deal? I'm pretty sure that's highest offer you've gotten and I guess it's pretty good for ever price declining shiai items
sorry but am not going lower than 120k.

then nty, that's too high
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
um read first and third post, please!

nty hat and myst

boxing, can we call 92.5k and deal? I'm pretty sure that's highest offer you've gotten and I guess it's pretty good for ever price declining shiai items

sorry but am not going lower than 120k.
amber secondary grad 1400?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here