Ranking
Original Post
I make heads
I make heads, not full texture sets as I don't own full texture set and therefore won't learn how to make them look good. Anyways I make heads.

Go on and request, DD only
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
meh I don't need that.

Too good to give out examples.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
If we need heads im sure Kai will sort out all the shenanigens
Echomarine 4 the win
I made kai's head
Can you make my head more epic ? without destroying it totaly ?
I want it to be mixed with a ninja

R.I.P.
Sure thing Jaco.
Hey the head looks awesom !, but do you think you can make the Ninja band and the DD a bit smaller . And change my mouth back to evil (instead of a smile ) =D
R.I.P.