Ranking
Original Post
Thaelmann never fell!
I don't know anymore? I think I'm sick.. But no... Thaelmann never fell! I actually have no idea why I'm saying this, Chirs what's with all the weird name suggestions? I searched "Thaelmann never fell" and this is what I got:

Thaelmann never fell!

He's just like me ;)

Okay let's get serious,
I love you all and I composed poems for everyone!
Eerrr... Hope I didn't forget anyone... (I forgot everyone! I only do poems for my sweet love Aeon!)

Aeon: As sweet as an old lady, as active as a cougar, it sucks us in and never lets go, you join it, it welcomes you, it makes you part of the family, may Aeon embrace us all!
-
TheAnimal(Lars): I love you man, we haven't talked much but when I do talk to you I could not stop laughing, just by the way you talk you can tell you enjoy the pleasure of others, sure, this clan is still alive because of all of us but the main reason is you: You've kept the clan active and welcoming to new members for what? 6 years? All hail the mighty Lars.
-
Chirs(not Chris): Your the one who's guided me through this clan, you've given me tips and suggestions on my behavior and all in all made me a better person, thank you Chirs, for all. At first I listened to others joke about you being a jerk and when I first met you, you acted that way too but your really just hiding your sweet cuddly self.
-
Demon/TheCobra(DeMe): What is your name! Haha. From the first time I met you, you welcomed me and instantly made me feel a part of this family. And for that I thank you bae, If it weren't for you I wouldn't feel so attached to this clan and all of it's members. You're the glue that holds us together. Gluey, gluey DeMe your sticking to me. GOD DAMN WAIT, MAGIC WON'T GET THE FUCK DOWN.
-
Threedog2/or 3(Dawg): I love talking to you and you always have something interesting to say, you aren't on much but it's enough for me, your suggestions seem to last a life time. May you live on, Dawg.
-
Rumour(Rum in mah tum): Your fun spirit acts on me like a well brewed rum, you're one of the people I talk to the most on Skype just because It's so blissful hear to you. You spew out jokes like you're on fire! Roll around bro that amount of puns is overwhelming! Don't stop Rumour!
-
Skylar(Skylarrrrr): You're the most interesting person I've ever talked to, the subjects you bring up are incredibly random and ready to make a grown man(me) cry ;'( And when you're serious you bring up the best points and you get along with everyone and make their good sides come out. Keep being the caring person your momma brought you up to be.
-
NotShadow(NotRune): The day we all were Not's, you were deprived as a child. HAHAHA, joking bro I love to be around you and even though you don't make jokes often you have a great sense of humour and add a touch of it to everything you say, like when Chirs's computer wires burnt up and you kept saying the most ridiculous things. Happy wife, happy life.
-
Habeeb(beepboop): I've only ever said HI to you once on Skype! Haha no problem, I can tell from 1 word that you're a great guy and that you like all of Aeon, love to have fun.
-
Azure(zureeeeee): We haven't talked much (actually we never have) but from your history I can tell that your sense of humour is quite unique and that your puns are lamer than mine. I'm hoping to get to know you more!
-
Jormungandr(Alex): I haven't seen you much but you're the one that welcomed me to the Aeon Skype group and helped me discipher the family's Skype names, you don't do jokes much but I can tell that you have a great sense of humour because you laugh at my lame puns ;)
-
Dexx(sexxydexxy): You're gone now but when you get back you can read this message: You're almost as active as Abyss on Skype and your puns are just as lame as mine, you're one of Aeon's more active in-game members and I had a great time playing ABD with you. Even if I never won. Took me like 20 tries before I did. Great sense of humour. Good luck in the army SexyDexy!
-
SXDave(davesauceandspaghetti): You're like Habeeb, you're not on much and your a lucky little person that I saw you today on Skype and talked to you a bit. I reviewed your history and from it I gained your personality: You're a great guy and I'd love to get to know you more.
-
Abyss(blysss): Even if you are quitting toribash soon let me just tell you that I've had a great time with you in the past month, you're always on Skype and you've opened my horizon to many new games (Evolve, ect) Your sense of humour is great and I love how you always say I do lame puns (Which is true...). I hope we keep in touch even if you do quit toribash.

Wow.. We have a lot of members don't we? I'm joking! I loved writing that and it was fun expressing my feelings about all of you!

Do I still want to join Aeon? Why wouldn't I! Everything I said in my app was true, this family fits my description of a perfect clan amazingly! We're active and we love to have fun and talk. This clan is different and that's what makes it "More than just a clan" Everything we do makes us special and every single one of our family's members brings something new to the table. This is the only clan that I've ever felt like I truly belonged it. The time has passed so fast I can't believe it's already been a month, I love you guys!

Thank you for reading all that (if you did!)
Your lame punner ~Runesauce
Last edited by zubin; Mar 16, 2015 at 12:51 AM. Reason: I EDIT BECAUSE I LOVE
Hi, you advertised this in the irc so I'm here.
tbh I don't know what's going on, but it seems like you love aeon. Aeon, I'll love you too. :>
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I didn't advertise haha.
I had actually meant it for the Aeon members on the IRC and for Skype
But thanks for reading and giving your opinion on my love <3
I love the title

On the serious side, you said Alex wouldn't tell jokes alot, and I choked. You must be speaking of a diffrent person then! xD

We have to prove you wrong, so you better stay here.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
I love the title

On the serious side, you said Alex wouldn't tell jokes alot, and I choked. You must be speaking of a diffrent person then! xD

I'm speaking of a person I've only ever talked to once ;) True he did joke a lot but I have to mix up my commentary a bit I can't say:

You're all great people, you love joking and you have great senses of humour and funny nicknames.

Originally Posted by Chirs View Post

You broke my heart in a good way, love you man! <3 I guess I have to. ;)
Last edited by zubin; Mar 20, 2015 at 04:09 PM.
your puns are lamer than chirs', automatically my puns are better, thx
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
your puns are lamer than chirs', automatically my puns are better, thx

I'm not sure that what you said made sense
Thanks anyways, I made a diagram for our general understandings:

im the king of puns

buuuut i guesss you could stay..

but just fukn try to fite me n see wot hapens m8
8-)
Originally Posted by Rumour View Post
im the king of puns

buuuut i guesss you could stay..

but just fukn try to fite me n see wot hapens m8

(5561 Rue Waverly [Montreal, Quebec, Canada])< my irl adress
Come fite me m8 o7
Rune, I'm sorry. I used to be very active, but that was back in High School. College has taken its toll on me and I barely sit on my computer for entertainment anymore. But Im always lurking on tb. Maybe we can hit off a few games right now?