Toribash
Original Post
ALLIES TOURNEY
I am going to be holding a knockout tourny for all of Hellrazor's allies and Hellrazor members.

Phantom, Parrot and Twisted Metal are allies.

The rules are this:
A 200tc fee must be paid to me, I will keep track of them. It's a knockout tourney, so the more people involved, the better. At the end of the tourney the winner takes ALL of the fee money. Jackpot, baby.

Mod is this:
Mod: Classic
120 Matchframes
10 Turnframes
140 Distance
No DQ
Flags 2
Gravity normal
Knockout mode on

You can't enter once the tourney is started, unless I approve it.
Maximum belt limit is 4th Dan. No minimum.

If you spec in a match you will not get back in. If you deliberately quit during a match you will also not get back in.

IF I SEND YOU A LINK TO THIS PAGE IN MSN, IT MEANS I WANT A TOURNEY RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

That's how I'll do it

Otherwise, we'll do it at a time that suits everyone.
Last edited by Mister616; Sep 13, 2008 at 01:13 PM.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
ill enter, depengin on when it is

Ill definitely enter if i can make it, wen r u planning to hold it?
Last edited by Moop; Sep 13, 2008 at 01:26 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Right now, if you want. Everyone please, if you're online, be on MSN.
Last edited by Mister616; Sep 13, 2008 at 01:33 PM.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
hey my msn is [email protected] friend request me
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Classic FTW, but no DQ? How am I supposed to play 'touchdown' with dismembered nablings?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
How badly does it suck if you get your elbow knocked off and you're about to land a giant swing kick and....you DQ thanks to your elbow.
Introducing the all-new, all-thrilling BETABOX 2!
Or something like that. I just want it to be called Feral Brawl or some shit like that.
The trick is to not get dismembered in the 1st place! There's nothing more satisfying than mincing someone & being in one piece. Then again I'm quite happy in pieces so long as it's a good fight. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
And also don't forget the ever-infuriating glute glitch DQ.