Toribash
Original Post
[TGS] Clan Siege
TGS Vs. NO Vs. Alpha

Still searching for available times...
Last edited by millie; May 11, 2015 at 09:31 AM.
NO vs Alpha & TGS

Alpha vs TGS
(after previous result)

Times?
SEND ME TC 4FREE
Aye!

NO goes on attacks with Alpha, then TGS. Then TGS goes on defense and Alpha attacks.

At this point, all 3 clans could still tie for first.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
yeah

that'd be neat

the match with no probably wont be until after the 22nd because mwahs too black to afford internet
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
yeah

that'd be neat

the match with no probably wont be until after the 22nd because mwahs too black to afford internet

We're certainly in no rush. This event took a LOT out of all of us because of how long and frustrating it could be. But this home stretch could be really fun if we find a way to make it that way.

I'm extremely nervous that a matchup as close as TGS and Alpha could take an obscenely long time. I'm sure you guys have found even if you 4-0 someone it could take hours and hours and happens across multiple days.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
The time of the match will be 10PM GMT Friday and Sunday, since it's so late for their European players we'll have to play two matches since clan siege takes fucking ages. We'll all be there for both those matches though so don't worry, we're not splitting up the players.

I'll message team mexicali the conversions for your stupid timezones and shit as soon as i figure them out myself

What timezone are you in RKG? GMT - 7?
Last edited by millie; May 18, 2015 at 08:53 PM.