Toribash
Original Post
[TII] Apply for Replay Maker

Welcome Replay Maker, to become apart of TII, you must show what makes you different from others. Voice your creativity, we can't accept just anyone. To become apart of TII, you must agree to accept the challenge of making replays out of the crazy, creative, ideas that are presented to you. You must write a paragraph, stating the following...

You Name

About yourself

What is Replay Making?

Your Replay Making experience

What do you want to change about Replay Making (and why)?

What makes you different?

What type of real life activity would you like to see come to Toribash

Good Luck.

Last edited by matarika; May 17, 2015 at 11:54 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
[TII] Apply for Replay Maker App.
Your Name: My gamertag is Treboryu and my real name is Jack

About Yourself: I've played toribash for a couple of months and I've made friends along the way. I've did parkour in my life in like photography. I've helped my friend with replays and I am like is teacher.

What is replay making?: I believe that replay making is preforming a task in toribash and make it look better. You use commands like editing it so it looks nice and entertain the viewers.

Your Replay Making experience: My replaying experience is I help my friend's channel have great toribash videos. I've been doing this for about two months. I like to edit and take my time to try to make it the best I can.

What do you want to change about Replay Making (and why)?: I think it's perfectly fine the system we have right now. If your asking about me I would try to make my realism more better. I would do this because I would try to please the viewers.

What makes you different: I've made about 10 friends along the way. I've helped my friend with real life actions and ingame. I would try anything I could to make toribash a more better and friendlier community.

What type of real life activity would you like to see come to Toribash: I would like to see more realism and sports like Golf, tennis, chess, ect. Also real life situations like running to uke because he committed a crime and more things like that.

I hope you can accept me.
Nice application, can i see your replay making work? Or a video you have appeared in? Just to see where you stand in replay making.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Sorry for a late respond, I was in Canada. I didn't spar lately but I did do a replay due to boredom.This is what I ended up with. This is a replay of the frontflip demonstration from the Toribash trickionary. I am a bit rusty when I returned from Canada. So, yeah.
-----
Oops forgot to post the replay.
-----
I just used the walk from the frontflip replay.
Attached Files
Corkscrew .rpl (52.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Treboryu; May 25, 2015 at 10:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, I'm Jonathan, I'm SrCheetah in toribash. I got into toribash in 2010, I used to have another acc which I forgot the password (derp) Because I was 13 and the game was kind of hard for me, I stopped playing, and later, in 2014 I made this acc. I could also include my hobbies are parkour and freerunning.
Replay making for me is kind of making art, as the pencil flows in the paper, you flow on toribash. I started doing replays since I was a white belt (they sucked, but I thought I was amazing XD) because I wanted to be like Larfen (He's my tb idol <3) later on, I started getting better replays, always improving my knowledge about replaymaking. I can currently do madmans, spar, and parkour in SP (because I normally need to fix stuff, I'm not that good yet :P) Also, I'll add some of my replays so you can see how I am(also any mod used). I would like the concept of ''If a replay isn't realist, it isn't good'' It kinda bothers me, let's be weird and have fun all toguether . Well, what makes me different from most people in toribash is I can spend days, weeks, or even months, trying to do something without surrender. I would like to see other kind of sports comming to toribash, such as bowling, tennis, horse riding, realistic ski mods...etc.
Attached Files
#TWC-62-SrCheetah.rpl (212.2 KB, 3 views)
#TWC-61-SrCheetah .rpl (220.0 KB, 3 views)
[MM]-Dirty destruction.rpl (164.6 KB, 4 views)
[P]-In the end.rpl (556.0 KB, 3 views)
[MP]-Mas with TBGlitch.rpl (604.7 KB, 3 views)
lawz_mas_boxingring.tbm (17.9 KB, 3 views)
lawz_mas_ring_v1_black.tbm (17.8 KB, 3 views)
Mas with Cloudfair3.rpl (666.2 KB, 4 views)
Wolololololo
Hey,

Name:
My name ingame is NICOLAS135 but my real name is Nicolas (thug life song)

About myself:

I'm 13 years old and i live in the north of Italy,a beautiful country. I love playing football and basketball and i do parkour too,i'm quite good at it but i suck at doing it ingame. I started playing toribash the 28th of may 2014 and i had no idea of how that game worked but then in july i understood and i nerded so much.

What is replay making:

Replay making is a thing that you go in SP and make your own replay like moving your joints and make it clear and realistic as possible. There r 5 types or replays:
Madman,Manipulation,Parkour,Spar and Tricking,i really love Manipulation but i can't do them really well,i usually do Madman's and sometimes multiplayer Spars.

Your replay making experience:

I'm quite good at doing spars and MP fights but i suck at parkour. I started making SP replays 3 months ago and i think i became quite good. There will be some replays after this apply (4 madman's and 1 spar),i'm quite fluid with the movements of the spins but i can't do much power for the boom hits

What do u want to change about replaymaking?:

The system about replay making is fine,i will try to do more dm because usually i do 2 or 3 kicks(split-cap or glute dm and decap/pecs dm),i'm working really hard on it but it takes a long time.

What makes u different?:

I guess nothing makes me different from other replaymakers,i just need to work to be at an highter level of experience (i really love making turns and pushing of the ground with foots or wrists to keep the speed and the flow).

What type of real life activity would u like to see come to toribash?:

I would like to see more breackdance,maybe a mod for it like a room with the spectators,more realistic boxing mecanics and 2vs2 players for football and basketball for more fun.

Hope u really enjoy it,if i missed something or it's not correct with the grammatic rules sorry for this ;)
Attached Files
#NICK - Batchatorko.rpl (222.8 KB, 4 views)
#NICK - Ancyprior.rpl (231.6 KB, 4 views)
#NICK - Apticol.rpl (90.7 KB, 4 views)
#NICK - Action.rpl (332.6 KB, 4 views)
apps are being checked