Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Obey Clan Video
This is a video for clan [Obey], as the thread title subtly hints at. It looks more like an edit than a clan video and that was kinda deliberate.

Credits were left out as I personally think clan videos should be credited to the whole clan rather than the individuals that make it up. However, the members who 's replays I used are Hattersin, Nate, 2WC, Platabear, joope1, Trestet, Spartin99, imaslayaa, Chazer, Gentleman and Crocap.

This is the first time I used RSMB over the entire video, as well as the second time I've tried using CC, so please let me know if I'm using either of them badly still.

Special thanks to Datskip for making me the mod for the intro

Please leave all comments and criticisms below

HD DOWNLOAD

Song: Opiuo - Life (KOAN Sound remix)
Software used: Fraps, Sony Vegas 12
Last edited by Moop; May 19, 2015 at 08:06 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Excellent.
It was 96% awesome.
Few things, pulsing background distracted me and at the end imo the camera could have gone further down the chute (; (;
The expert/freecaming was very good.
I liked the cc.
I conclude that this video is pretty epic.
I don't sound evil.
Awesome.
You walked the line between an edit and a montage perfectly. Keeping the flow fast paced while still demonstrating the skill/replays of the players. Dat camerawork doe.
Biased but fuck, I love it.
I'd just like to commend the camera work, it's not easy to work with a set number of replays like this.
Transition at 0:29 is creative, good job.
Those shaders are quite impressive, whoever made them must surely have unhealthy amounts of sex.
At a few points in the video the choice of shader makes the background feel a bit intrusive but it might just as well be the cc, idk
Only critique I can come up with would be the thumbnail, but who cares about that shit.
The dedication that went into the intro though. I believe you've raised the bar a bit.
Last edited by Hattersin; May 19, 2015 at 01:22 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
That vid was amazing I loved it so much the only thing I didn't like was the shaders because sometimes it made the tori hard to see but don't worry that's only a very small thing and it's just a personal preference but overall very very nice
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
The dedication that went into the intro though. I believe you've raised the bar a bit.

pretty sure it wasnt raised at all, this strongly reminds me of something that datskip would do

would have liked some sort of intro for the people who made the replays, i have no idea who the hell is who
1:05 was hot tho
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
pretty sure it wasnt raised at all, this strongly reminds me of something that datskip would do

Mod was made by Datskip, iirc.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Lotramus View Post
Excellent.
It was 96% awesome.
Few things, pulsing background distracted me and at the end imo the camera could have gone further down the chute (; (;
The expert/freecaming was very good.
I liked the cc.
I conclude that this video is pretty epic.
I don't sound evil.

Thanks man! Yeh the pulsating background didn't work out quiiite as well as I was hoping, but I got bored trying to fiddle around with it. yes you do sound evil

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Awesome.
You walked the line between an edit and a montage perfectly. Keeping the flow fast paced while still demonstrating the skill/replays of the players. Dat camerawork doe.

Thank you sir cow! I'm not too keen on clan videos normally so I wanted to try and make one that I'd actually like

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Biased but fuck, I love it.
I'd just like to commend the camera work, it's not easy to work with a set number of replays like this.
Transition at 0:29 is creative, good job.
Only critique I can come up with would be the thumbnail, but who cares about that shit.

That's a good point actually, I'll change the thumbnail at some point. Thanks for the positive feedback sir I'm glad you liked it.

Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
That vid was amazing I loved it so much the only thing I didn't like was the shaders because sometimes it made the tori hard to see but don't worry that's only a very small thing and it's just a personal preference but overall very very nice

Thank you sir. I understand what you mean about the shaders, they are a little overpowering at certain points but ehh, I like them :) Maybe I should try something in default.inc again soon

Originally Posted by uhm View Post

would have liked some sort of intro for the people who made the replays, i have no idea who the hell is who
1:05 was hot tho

Do you mean the intro? Yeh, I got the idea from Datskip - he even made me the mod. Yeh, I understand the thing about the intro, but I decided at the start that since it's a clan video, I was either going to show the names of the whole clan, or no names at all and just have it credited to [Obey]. Do you think I made a mistake? I'm still not sure. And yeh, the replay at 1:05 is probably my favourite too, you have Nate to thank for that. Anyway, thanks for the feedback dude

Originally Posted by Organs View Post
this was fucking incredible

Wowo, thanks very much, I don't often see feedback this positive from you
Last edited by Moop; May 19, 2015 at 01:27 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
@Moop for future vids try the shader new planet 2 i believe it's called... It adds good shadows and it gives the background something (a planet) and it looks pretty sweet (it's my favorite shader) it also make you drop like 2 fps so it's not gonna tank your frames at all, I love it when people use it if they have detailed sets because the shader makes the textures HD
Last edited by KDigityDog; May 19, 2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: typo
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |