Ranking
Original Post
Need CnC for this nice Madman (i think)
so yeah i hope somebody can give me cnc for this replay
you can also rate it 1-10
Attached Files
nurin123 she is beautiful.rpl (135.6 KB, 16 views)
That start was pretty alright, nothing too special. Good transition into your first kick, but your kicking leg (left leg) seemed to have been extended too early, making your leg and kick look pretty stiff. You did a nice transition into your next kick, but I think it would've been better to find a quicker way to getting to uke. It took quite a bit of time for you to get that last kick in, so it was kind of like an awkward silence in the replay waiting for you to get to him. That last kick was aimed pretty nicely, right down the middle to get a decent boom. However, I feel like you could've gotten a bigger boom out of that with more aim. I think you could've transitioned into your pose a bit better, maybe using your chest to rotate yourself around instead of doing a little cartwheel that looked a bit awkward. The pose itself was alright.

Overall a good replay, but you can do better. Seeing that you know the basics, I know you can. (:
ty all for the CnC so Much have made a new replay hop you guys like it so much as i do

idk why i give the replay that name
Attached Files
nurin123 Little Cute Girl.rpl (162.4 KB, 9 views)