Ranking
Original Post
Should Marijuana be legal?
How many of you think that Marijuana should be legal?

I think it should only be legal for Medicinal purposes. But, People have other opinions about this.

For example, my friends say that they think it should be legal, because they think it is healthier than Cigarettes, Because it has less of that toxic stuff in them. This made them think to legalize Marijuana and make Cigarettes illegal. But, This is a bad idea, because People are still gonna sell cigarettes on the street corner :o.

But I disagree with this though, I mean, there has to be a reason why Cigarettes are legal, and Marijuana isn't. Also Marijuana has a more screwed up effect then Cigarettes...

Oh well, I want to see your opinions.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Ive never smoked mary, but all it is is a chemical reaction in the plant while being exposed to fire, If it were to be legalized it wouldn't help anything, drug dealers will just sell other things, and it would actually increase violence among dealers in order to get enough drugs..
the god
If it was legal, big cig corps would corrupt it into a super addictive nightmare.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
It's not addictive, it's healthier than cigarettes, you get alot more fun out of it. I ask why not? Alcohol is more dangerous, so it's just stupid that marijuana is illegal while alcohol isn't. I'll back this out with facts when I get out of school. And yeah, cigarettes is legal because marijuana is classed as a drug while cigarettes isn't, which is a stupid bureaucratic reason.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Oh well, I want to see your opinions.

This conflicts with the forum name.

DEBATE IS NOT ABOUT OPINIONS.

Moved to Discussion.
Hmm, offtopic, i know, but as this is in disscussion i at least wont be ejected, i guess

I think this is actually one of the most debatte fitting threads out there, as there are two sides and both can be backed up by arguments and facts. You cant forbid any 'opinion' from there as almost all facts are suspect to individual interpretion. If they werent, and all was clear and mathematical easy, why would anybody debatte at all? We would all know what to conclude.
I have heard that debatte is a well known term in America as there are like debatting clubs in school and stuff, i have to confess, im not used to the exact definition you would apply, but for me a debatte is little different from a moderated discussion where everybody is supposed to answer each others arguments. So maybe im getting this wrong.
Theres a lot of stuff in debatte that is less of a debatte than this topic could become, just see 'Worst world problem', 'Religion' (more sides, hard to proof, yet a good debatte isnt it?), 'tbs new qi system' (pure opinion i feel) or 'racism' (what the hell would be debatted about rascim? pro-contra?)

I like all of them in debatte as that board seems to be a good place for many topics, and i think, this should be a part of them.
Last edited by DarkVadder; Sep 18, 2008 at 03:53 PM.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Every drugs must to be legal,because is a personal choise,and anyone,political or other stupid people,can tell us what to do about our life.

Drugs exist in nature,and drug-receptor exist in our brain...why?

Animal take drug too,and ever primitive humans and culture take it...so is a natural comportment.Idont know the why,but is this!
The abuse is EVER wrong,but it is possible to take somethimes somthing,without become a ""sad tossyc""(i cant told it in english).
If u think that drug must to be illegal,stop to buy cigarettes,coffee,redbull,alchool and all other LEGAL DRUG(or for u drugs is only that government say to you?)

Peace and Anarchy(and sorry for my english:S)
Originally Posted by DarkVadder View Post
Hmm, offtopic, i know, but as this is in disscussion i at least wont be ejected, i guess

I think this is actually one of the most debatte fitting threads out there, as there are two sides and both can be backed up by arguments and facts. You cant forbid any 'opinion' from there as almost all facts are suspect to individual interpretion. If they werent, and all was clear and mathematical easy, why would anybody debatte at all? We would all know what to conclude.
I have heard that debatte is a well known term in America as there are like debatting clubs in school and stuff, i have to confess, im not used to the exact definition you would apply, but for me a debatte is little different from a moderated discussion where everybody is supposed to answer each others arguments. So maybe im getting this wrong.
Theres a lot of stuff in debatte that is less of a debatte than this topic could become, just see 'Worst world problem', 'Religion' (more sides, hard to proof, yet a good debatte isnt it?), 'tbs new qi system' (pure opinion i feel) or 'racism' (what the hell would be debatted about rascim? pro-contra?)

I like all of them in debatte as that board seems to be a good place for many topics, and i think, this should be a part of them.

Yes. However the first post clearly states 'your opinions', and all the posts consist just of that. Opinions. Debates aren't about opinions, they're about facts.