Toribash
Original Post
[Obey] Clan League Shenanigans
Hey fellas,

looks like we will be against you guys in Clan League. Best of luck.

Let's go ahead and start organizing timezones and such so we don't need to worry so much about it.

When can you guys be ready to participate?

What days work best for everyone?
I'll handle this.
Basically [Ascend]'s members are spread around the world so shall we say GMT+-0 for now?
We are ready any time TBH, and of course the best days would be weekends because some of us have school and work.
Oh, and thanks, yeah, good luck to you guys too.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
We're primarily European/American so it would be best to do towards the night or evening GMT -0
PM me with any and all questions
That'd be around morning (like 1-7AM) for me tho ._.
Don't worry we'll work this out.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Alright pumped for the match good luck obey may random people wrist dm always be in your favor
Best of luck to you all.

Bring your A-Game, we'll bring ours.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Best of luck to you too guys. Hahah, hi 2WC.
My GMT is +7. Would be great if you guys are free in Saturday afternoon or something. That'll be around 9-10 PM for me. PS. Don't worry about judofrac, I can handle it *wink*.
Bringer of Hell
So Phillip and Myself will probably be main in Judofrac, and we are both American, I'm Cali, he's Alabama, typically we are on at around the same times, so if we could work out a time for those two time zones for Frac in specific, that would be great.
-----
Or Myself and Sei. Who are.... Fucking... He's in like Cambodia. So yeah lets try and have those timezones match.
Last edited by Spartin99; Jun 19, 2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump