Ranking
Original Post
[tex] New robotic set

Made in mudbox, mostly hand painted. Textures used was from cgtextures.com
sale thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524597
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 1, 2015 at 09:42 AM.
Damn... This set looks amazing, really good job in making it.

I love the Chest, Lumbar & Abs Joints! However the Chest & Stomach textures consists of a bit too much lines imo, would be nicer with something more in that area.

All around this set looks super, and the wires on the back is a nice touch!
finally, a set where most of the textures aren't the same image!
looks really great! especially the torso area, however, the front of the knees look a little plain, as do the feet, compared to the rest of the set..
great job otherwise
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Apexxx View Post
Damn... This set looks amazing, really good job in making it.

I love the Chest, Lumbar & Abs Joints! However the Chest & Stomach textures consists of a bit too much lines imo, would be nicer with something more in that area.

All around this set looks super, and the wires on the back is a nice touch!

Thanks, I don't really like the wires :P they are kind of sloppy in the execution. I had no idea where to go with the chest/stomach, I tried like 50 different things.

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
finally, a set where most of the textures aren't the same image!
looks really great! especially the torso area, however, the front of the knees look a little plain, as do the feet, compared to the rest of the set..
great job otherwise

Ye, I spent way more time on this one than most my other sets. I think its nice to have some plain areas, especially at the feet so the main attention go to the head area when you look at the set. But yeah maybe too plain.

Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
Sell me the next one you make
so fucking hot.

but... why not buy this one :P
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524597
o nice!
I was on le stream a little. ^.^
The result became really great in my opinion.
The only thing I am not a fan of is the hands, they look a bit weird and maybe not well-planned. But good jobb!
The only thing i can complain about is the back.
it looks really weird along with that what i assume is a power cell in the middle.
damn im gettin old