Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Steph Curry jersey swap

Stephen Curry (very big)

Swapped Stephen Curry's jersey with Bradley Beal of the Washington Wizards, the undershirt looks horrible.

for my first attempt I think I did alright

how can I make it better?

yes thats my instagram follow me pls

Derrick Rose

Swapped Derrick Rose with Chris Bosh. marginally better. the hands however didnt come out as expected
Last edited by Mzebra; Aug 5, 2015 at 09:09 PM.
Good job on the jersey, the undershirt looks like you took a brush tool and just drew it there...Attempt to make it fit the left shoulder a bit more, it looks like his skin is overlapping the undershirt, and below that there is a weird looking thing (I don't know what to call it), it just looks like part of the jersey was cut off. Otherwise, good job...
Thanks, the Wizards jersey was a lot lower in the collar, so I had to improvise with that undershirt.

I was rushing to erase the arm and didnt notice until I exported.
-----

Russel Westbrook (big)

Russel Westbrook on the Atlanta Hawks.
Last edited by Mzebra; Aug 6, 2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Westbrook and rose swaps are so clean 10/10. I think currys looked bad though the black undershirt doesn't suit it well.
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
The Westbrook and rose swaps are so clean 10/10. I think currys looked bad though the black undershirt doesn't suit it well.

I had to put it down, the collar on the Wizards jerseys are too low and the collar on Golden State is too high.

but thank you
Originally Posted by cigarillo View Post

we talked about this on kik.

blur tool and clone tool is ur friend

you trying to meme me buddy

im working on something right now so ill take that advice

Carlos Boozer Houston Rockets

Tried my best to incorporate a background, trying out new things to post on instagram.
Last edited by Mzebra; Aug 9, 2015 at 09:24 PM.

Jason Terry Spurs

Kinda satisfied how this came out. I got lazy at some point because the arms arent how id like. The shoulder isnt too good either.

You wouldnt believe how difficult it is to fit a jersey on a player with google images.

Mario Chalmers Pacers

I liked this one quite a bit, I think its my best so far. I actually want this trade to go down, Mario chalmers is turning into a nobody.