Toribash
This is pretty good for a first

-Improve your keyframing, in a lot of the video it seemed spastic and should be toned down.

-Sync is important , it was barely noticeable here.

-Pan and Crop was too stiff 4 me
damn im gettin old
i was going for a chill feel, so i tried a mild, flowy sync

i'll improve my keyframing i guess since everyone told me that

thanks for the cnc, appreciate it.
This is nice for a first attempt at a video

An easy way to make it look better is to disable resample: right click on the video media, select properties and check 'disable resample', that'll get rid of the annoying blur.

Apart from that, you should work on your freecam, smoothness in the camerawork is important. You might want to try using some colour correction too (microbullet magicbullet looks is a good program for this).

I like your music choice by the way

Keep it up!
Last edited by Moop; Aug 14, 2015 at 09:29 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Apart from that, you should work on your freecam, smoothness in the camerawork is important. You might want to try using some colour correction too (microbullet looks is a good program for this).

he meant magic bullet looks
damn im gettin old
It's nice but a little shaky. Also you were spinning the camera angles to much. Otherwise nice video.
Curious aren't you.
Keep your keyframes a little closer together, try not to have one on one side of the tori and another on the opposite side because it'll spaz out

Instead try and have the camera follow a path around the action
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
the camera was a bit too close to the tori tbh and i couldnt see what was happening in some parts, but pretty good for a start ;). Try adding some more effects like bass bumps, lighting effects when tori gets hit. Youtube is a good place for effect tutorials.
(╭ರᴥ•́)