Ranking
Original Post
Free Signatures
Only a couple i dont want to be overwhelmed by projects, I will make sigs for people, just include render image, (plain backround) render image is the picture you want on your sig, and what you want written on it...

Example:

Not my best work, but its a good example, considering all my others are on my laptop..
Ok make me a sig with Japanese rising sun on it and my name add whatever else you want to make it look cool guns swords that sort of thing or mountains.

red white and other colors
Thanks
Squid.
hmm...the Japanese rising sun is that the flag? or somthing else? can you give me some pics to works with?
its hard finding things that i dont know about, and making them cool to other people 2 pics or so will provide me enough to make it, my example was made from 1 picture...and some text
oh wow thats a nice pic...i can use it for the abckround, can you get me a pic of an angel wolf witha simple backround (solid color)

i will not be taking any more untill these are complete..i will have to do this tomorrow..
Originally Posted by Tekkan View Post
oh wow thats a nice pic...i can use it for the abckround, can you get me a pic of an angel wolf witha simple backround (solid color)

i will not be taking any more untill these are complete..i will have to do this tomorrow..

me too, i using it in my background too... lol!
can u make me a coool one any random one will do like that first one u got

it has to have my name K thanx
JaCk Is BaCk
RDC i am gonna make wolfboy's first, and wen squid gives me the pic for his im gonna make his then i can make one for you...i have to do it after school, because i dont have paint.net or psp7 on my school cpu's...

EDIT: i attempted to make squids i may have some editing to do on it...

Wolfboy i need a simple pic from you, im gonna work on RDC's untill i get the pic from you...

EDIT2:Finshed with RDC's i am sending them in PM's...if you want to see em, here is my photobucket http://photobucket.com/TekkansSigs