Toribash
Original Post
Win QI in GM tournaments
So yea i was thinking a new prize could be you win qi if you get first place in a tourney... there could be lobbies and things that auto do this those, they would require 15 people to start it and have a 25 min cool down to (to help avoid teaming/ boosting), and it could be a 50,100,150,200 etc you get the idea... and maybe every once in awhile there could be a GM event that the first place prize is say 200-500 qi and when you win the GMs would send you a Non-Tradeable Item that when you activate it disappears and you get the QI.

so post what you think... and maybe tell me what you like, dont like, or what should be added, or maybe just add onto it.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Oct 19, 2015 at 09:40 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Non-Tradeable Item that when you activate it dissapears and you get the QI*

Seems alright, I don't have anything negative to give.

Supported
Running away...
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Non-Tradeable Item that when you activate it disappears and you get the QI*

Seems alright, I don't have anything negative to give.

Supported

haha thanks for making that sound much better i edited the OP, but yea im glade you like the idea
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
The QI isn't a price and will never be one. You get QI by playing your self every game, accept it. Not supported.

Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
There really isn't no point in QI tournaments
If you want Qi Get good or buy it etc.

Not Supported

you guys are missing the point here... The idea is just to have something new, and nobody was talking about prices azzeffir "Non-Tradeable Item that when you activate it disappears and you get the QI". And yoshiman60 see that etc you added there isn't any other way that is why i suggested this (except the x2 booster but thats not really the same)
QI is supposed to represent the amount of matches you've played. Having boosters kind of defeats the point of that.
Of course, the same applies to QI buying, but the QI buyers will always be a minority, and they are supporting the game.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
QI is supposed to represent the amount of matches you've played. Having boosters kind of defeats the point of that.
Of course, the same applies to QI buying, but the QI buyers will always be a minority, and they are supporting the game.

^ This. Toribash makes money off of people buying qi, rewarding people in events with qi would be taking money out of their pocket.
Ok guys clearly the tournament idea isn't going to work because most people hate it, and consider this its not like the GM tournaments would happen all that often they could and would be a rare fun extra thing they could do.
Qi is earned by putting in time, tc/shiai is earned by having skill/luck. Keep them separate. It's like saying you're a "master" at something even though you just started yesterday vs saying you're a "veteran" because you have 15k games played. You can actually support the veteran because for the most part, Qi is a symbol of time. Not supported.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥