Ranking
Original Post
what are your plans/opinions for the new year
we need more threads guys

i was supposed to go to greece last summer but then riots and shit happened, now im prob gonna go this upcoming summer. i might go to hawaii with babe too, but my motif for 2016 is "the power of positive intent" because things will get better, they just will. 2015 was a cunt for me and a lot of people i know, i have high hopes that 2016 will be cheery and exciting filled with new innovations and adventures.

i do however have some worries that the economy could crash or something, or political tensions could rise way too high, but who the hell cares, make the best of life.

so how do you guys feel? ya feel good? what are you gonna do to be the best you you can be
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
get a car, apply for university and get another girlfriend
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
get a car, apply for university and get another girlfriend

Lol, this is exactly my plan too (and maybe take less drugs)
I'm only cleaning here..
put down cigarettes

get a 10+ bitch

get my graphic design studio to a whole new level

be rich
Abuse the hell out of my scholarship and take the most expensive classes. Underwater basket weaving here I come.
Um. Parents taking me for another month trip vaycay to Japan. Cant wait to get outta this boring country for a bit.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
I've been sober for like 6 months which is hell, so what you guys said lmao. and i might go back to school. i could get rich doing voiceover work if i moved to LA
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma