Ranking
Original Post
(Chem) Alchemy
Story:
In a world full of corruption each and every person was forced to be split into clans out out survival one clan discovering the power alchemy. This rumuor quickly spread and with out notice the clan had to defend itself with the little knowledge they had this tribe from that day forward was called alchemy and still lives strong today.

Rules:
1. Be a kind player to other clan members and the community. No raging, flaming, racism, etc.
2. If you have a problem with other clan mates please feel free to PM a clan leader or co leader.
3. Posting on the forum is required of every member, and if not done this could result in being kicked.
4. If you are inactive for a week you are sent a PM and are put in the Alchemist rank. Another week of no response you are kicked. Second chances do apply.
5. If you are kicked, you are given one second chance. And may apply again no sooner then a week after you were kicked.

Bank:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...sername=IbankI

Ranks:
Father: The peak of all ranks.
The 7 sins ranks: They are the highest rank a normal member can become (you choose which on you want to be in)
superior Alchemist: is very high but you haven't quite made it to the top yet
Alchemist: a step above your trial phase nothing to be proud of here
Novice alchemist: trial phase
if you are under black belt you will be put here and you cant do events such as clan tourneys and others coming soon.
bank: self explanatory.
AFK: if you go afk for one week without telling me then you will be put in here and your rank will be reset.

Goals:
Recruit 5 members [x]
Recruit 10 members []
Recruit 20 members []
Become a top 50 ranked clan []
Become a top 30 ranked clan []
Become a top 10 ranked clan []
Become the number 5 ranked clan [ ]
Become a top 3 ranked clan [ ]
Become the number 1 clan [ ]
10K in the clan bank []
30K in the clan bank []
50K in the clan bank []
100K in the clan bank []
250k in the clan bank [ ]
500k in the clan bank [ ]
1 mil in the clan bank [ ]
Have a clan video [ ]
Apply for official [ ]
Become official [ ]
Become a well known clan []
Make both forums look nice []

Recruitment Thread:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=536217
Last edited by Xydra; Dec 17, 2015 at 03:17 PM.
Your first post is missing some information for a proper unofficial clan thread, please read the Clan Rules & Guidelines and update your first post accordingly.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Sup
Pls Post n' Post, Lets make this clan an active clan in the forums and ingame aswell

Go to the flow with the topic or make your own topic

Btw Pls Rate my Art work (Screenshots by me)
It seems I cant upload my artwork but ill try again.
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Nov 5, 2015 at 11:26 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex