Ranking
Original Post
(Oc) Ocean

Ocean is a group of skilled players that are competitive during wars. We are a clan with a high skill level, along with a high chill level. Respect and loyalty is our highest priority.

Rules

Story

Allies

Goals

Members

Ranks

Last edited by Opener; Apr 3, 2016 at 07:16 AM.
Hey guys! Welcome to the Ocean Clan Discussion thread! Invades are allowed, to prevent spamming post a minimum of 10 letters, and for the members post at least once a week or day if possible. Also, post beforehand if you are going to be inactive for a couple days to let the clan know. I will do my best to keep this clan alive, but I need your guys' help! Make an application if you are interested in becoming a part of the family. ~ Zwift
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Psst zwift can i be your husband?i promise i'll take good care of you
Last edited by Wildly; Dec 28, 2015 at 08:02 AM.
Good to see I'm on the allies list, I'm always here for a war if anyone wants to.
Time to start a conversation, anyone here listen to Mystery Skulls? Here's a link to their album on youtube, worth a listen
ImaSlayaa,wow thanks for sharing the album.I've heard one of their songs before...ghosts,I think it was called?Didn't know it was apart of a full album though.I've currently been listening to knxwledge's album hud dreem http://knxwledge.bandcamp.com/album/hud-dreems.Its not pop, but this shit is good.
I was considering posting until I saw that you actually like music, my suggestions to you are: Danny Watts, Madlib/Quasimoto, Flying Lotus, Nujabes, Tokimonsta, maybe Alchemist or Psymun, and some other shit that I can't be brought to recollect.
Last edited by Hypezia; Dec 30, 2015 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Nice clan name negro.
RIPSelinaRIPHoshiRIPSelinaRIPHoshiRIPSelinaRIPHosh iRIPSelinaRIPHoshiRIPSelinaRIPHoshi
Originally Posted by Yoax View Post
Hii, was just checking the thread and i really like the banners, who actually made them?

I made the banners, thank you B)
(╭ರᴥ•́)